Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
octave3 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
O
The Canadians are laughing at us:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
O
octave3 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
O
The British are laughing at us:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

T
Shark
Shark
T
Originally Posted By: jettagal
Originally Posted By: whoisjohngalt
Okay- this E-Mail is getting silly. "Half the internet" does not think it is real just like there is not a "concenses in the scientific world" that global warming exists. This is faulty liberal logic.
-whoisjohngalt

JG, it seems rather pointless to argue with someone who only wishes to listen to their own side. Octave is not open to opinion except her own faulty one. The harder Octave tries to convince everyone that he/she is right, the more redundant this gets.

Thank goodness for the ignore feature smirk laugh

Michelle
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well put Toddsgrr.

This person seems like someone simply shouting loudly enough to hear their own voice.

Maybe people go in and out of these things/blogs, simply to try to suade votes for the other party; mission only.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
W
Shark
Shark
W
I agree jettagal, I just want to make sure that those who turn to these forums to find out about the VP candidate do not get inundated with lies. I want to make sure that they see the facts about her history and her record first. I am having a tough time keeping up with Octave's persistence. smile

-whoisjohngalt

J
J
I wouldn't call it persistence, John. It is more rather like fear of facing truth, or stubborness in hanging on to a lost cause or unwilling to face facts or maybe just a tantrum fit. The more someone feels they do not have all the facts or truth, the louder they get.

Let's face it: if the democrats have to pay people to say dirty things, then they must be running scared.

Use it or lose it is what I always say.

Jettagal
O
octave3 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
O
"democrats have to pay people to say dirty things..." ?! Not sure I know what you mean by that.

You're right about one thing - I am running scared. After round one of Palin with Charlie Gibson, the idea of Palin or McCain commanding our military is very scary indeed...

O
octave3 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
O
Some are still questioning the veracity of claims in the now-infamous Kilkenny e-mail. I gently suggest that all of you read the following article from factcheck.org:

O
octave3 Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
O
... and speaking of facts, I know that none of you Republicans will read this article, because Fox News has convinced you all that The New York Times is owned by the devil. But some of the rest of you who peruse this site might find it illuminating:

J
J

Use it or lose it is what I always say.

Jettagal
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.