logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#437487 07/22/08 02:56 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
How do you care for (tend) your energy field? At times it is necessary for one to protect themselves from negative forces or just from another person's anger or annoying behaviour or when they are intruding into your space in some way.

I find it helpful to surround myself with white light so that irritations, intrusions, etc. just bounce off and away from me. I do not walk around constantly with white light, only when I feel the need. Some people are just natural "in your face" type of intruders and it is important to know how to deal with that.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Surrounding yourself with white light works well. I'll also call on guides or the power of angels to get me through a particularily difficult time.

We're on the road again and I had an incidence at one of the travel centers in Bloomington, IL. I was alone and a man and a woman kept blocking my way out of each isle I went to. I could feel it more than anything. It was a black man and woman. With my being a white woman, apparently a point about race had to be made at 2:30 am.

Usually a little white light meditation takes care of most situations. This one took that and thensome. In the end I just felt like, what a waste of energy. I finally went behind the checkout counter to get out of the store.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
Maybe they were stalking you? You never know! I was shopping once in Penney's and this woman kept following me around. I was trying to focus on choosing some pj's for my daughter as a birthday gift. Every turn I took, this woman maneuvered herself into my vision. Finally she started asking for my advice on different outfits she would hold up for me to look at, asking such questions as, "Is this a good color for me?", "What about this style, is it too old, too young for me?", etc. on and on. I finally told her, as politely as I could, that I was in a bit of a rush and needed to focus on my own decisions. She snapped at me, "You just won't like anything I choose, will you!" By that time I was really frustrated and said, "You know what? I do not have time to do your shopping, I don't even know you. I came here to do my own shopping." I should not have said anything, I guess, and just ignored her, because she still kept following me around and started making nasty remarks about everything I was looking at. I just stopped looking and left, went to another store and found the perfect pj's. I probably should have reported her to the department manager, but, by that time I just wanted to get away from that negative force!

Some people, I guess, demand attention for various reasons and I do not always have time to find out why - especially if I do not know them and they are pushy with a tendency to anger. It is always best, I guess, to just leave the situation like you did, before it gets worse.

Last edited by Phyllis, BellaEd; 07/24/08 05:56 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, these type of incidents make me wonder, if these warrior-type, agitating individuals aren't souls we've encountered in the past, say through a war or martyrdom.

If so, then even though we've learned destructive forces are futile, there will still be attachments from some of our angry counter-part pasts. Even if our anger was justified or we were simply a healer during angry times for something positive, we would still have intersected with those who like to like to be hostile just for the feel of it.

I think for many pushy people it's a cry for attention - they haven't learned demanded respect is short lived.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
I think everyone who comes into our lives does so for a purpose. Whether our experience with them is positive or negative, it teaches us a lesson. If we are aware of our sensitivities, feelings about them or their actions, it can tell us what we need to work on within ourselves. Sometimes these people are from past lives and because we missed the opportunity to learn from them before, they come back to give us another chance. It is, however, a higher power that brings us back together each time, to learn and grow.

Phyllis Doyle Burns

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.