laugh blushMy neighbor bought a stove on line. I don't know this before which is called induction cooker. He taught me some data of induction cooker.
laugh
"An induction cooker uses induction heating for cooking. They are faster and more energy-efficient than traditional cooktops. Also, the induction cooker does not warm the air around it as other cookers do.
Advantage
The heat is being generated from an electric current induced by an electric coil.
This form of flameless cooking has an edge over conventional gas flame and electric cookers as it provides rapid heating, vastly improved thermal efficiency, greater heat consistency, plus the same or greater degree of controllability as gas.
The amount of time that it takes a pot to boil depends on the power of the induction cooktop. Thus, it is much faster than conventional electric coil or radiant cookers.
Induction cookers are safer to use than conventional stoves because there are no open flames and the "element" itself reaches only the temperature of the cooking vessel; only the pan becomes hot.
Induction cookers are also easier to clean because the cooking surface is flat and smooth, even though it may have several zones of heating induction. In addition, food cannot burn onto the cooking surface as it is not hot."

I think I will buy one because of its power. He told me the website www.go2better.com

He has a good experience in cooking, so do I. cool