ok i jumped on the website and i might get flak for my comments but here goes:

this site is geared towards teens, your bimbo starts off at a healthy weight being too skinny is just as unhelathy as being overweight.

Do i think its a fun game yeah but im an adult it reminds me of a game i used to play "dope wars"

I think the media has blown this into more hype than it is.

I mean I grew up to madonnas "like a virgin" Prince's "get off" and who can forget 2livecrew.

At the end of the day regardless of what generation we are there will always be objectionable content out there..Simpson's "underachiever and proud of it"

What it comes down to is Parents need to parent and not trust that everything on the net is safe for your child. Talk to your kids, use parental control on the computer the same way on your t.v.

What did bother me is that I registered as an 8 year old, it did ask me to enter a parents email adress and they are notified as well.

If we start banning everything then are we gonna ban BET's comedy hour for its objectionable content? Or the music channel? everything has an age an appropiateness. I mean music video's in the 80's pre rap had bimbo's in rock music now we have bimbo's in hip hop.

They also have games like kiss the boys which states "in real life it is not good to kiss too many boys"..

I dunno my objection to the site is that it allows kids to register, however I did jump in the forums and you had teen girls age about 15 asking whats the big deal about not having a boyfriend she's fine on her own and lots of girls agreed with her.

I think alot of it is media hype...would I let an 8 year old join...H**ls no, as a teen well they'd do it anyway, but then I used to play dope wars and that didnt turn me into a drug dealer..

not everything you hear or see in the media is true. I think the problem is that with the internet its harder to police your child..

but thats just my two cents..