Next Thread
Print Thread
#428745 06/20/08 01:48 PM
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Anyone know how the womens soccer team is shaping up this year?? I freakin love the olympics, the glory days of Mia Hamm and Julie Foudy were amazing.. also apparently Julie Foudy is involved in an Olympics documentary called Let It Out, anyone know anymore about it?

Last edited by Soccer Editor; 07/16/08 12:19 PM.

Fashion Fiend with Heart & Soul
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
hi FashionFiend. Yes it will certainly be a good Olympics.

For the USA team, Cat Whitehill announced her retirement and will miss the Beijing Olympic Games this August, reports the US Soccer Website.

I'll be writing some features nearer the time, but it should be an exciting tournament. The USA as always will field a strong team.

We in Britain sadly won't probably be able to enter, because of certain silly rules surrounding our unique status as seperate football associations.

I haven't seen the documentary you mention but I will look out for it, and do a review if there is any interest.

Alice Jones
Soccer Editor
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Have you written any features yet?? Less than a month away!! Can't wait, i have been loving watching the trials.. As for the documentary, i found this little article on it but thats it..i'll keep you updated though if i find anymore stuff!

Amoeba
Amoeba
Yes the Olympics will certainly be featured very soon! smile
I have mentioned this in the newsletter, so look out for the article coming soon with a special feature on the top teams and players.

Thanks for that article and please do keep me updated with anything interesting you find!

Alice Jones
Soccer Editor
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
I finally found a trailer! I actually stumbled upon it while trying to find some trial coverage on youtube:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Did you see Julie Foudy on the Today show on tuesday?? i had almost forgotten about the documentary until i saw her promoting it...and i went to the web site and the whole movie is posted on it now! YAY for the olympics!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.