Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
You have 48 hours left in your life...how would you spend those 48 hours?

Last edited by DebCreativeEditor; 06/18/08 10:06 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
The 1st day I would have a big party (probably a cookout, LOL) with all of my friends invited. We'd play silly games, eat bad food, and have ridiculous conversations.

The 2nd day I would spend with just my family. I would make sure they knew I loved them, and spend lots of time with them in my arms. We'd bake cookies, have a picnic, and just be together.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Knowing me i would worry about it,

Rosie L
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
I would do what both Michelle and Rosie would do. I would gather family and say my goodbyes. I would give my will to my husband and son. And I would worry about my death a lot. I would wonder where I'm headed next.

I also would go get all my journals and autobiography that I wrote and shred them before anyone could actually read any of them. My life hasn't been picture perfect and I don't want people treading through things after I'm gone and discussing me in an unflattering light. I guess I'm too proud. Secrets should die with a person.

Last edited by DebCreativeEditor; 06/19/08 11:02 AM.
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
Spending time with family, laughing, crying and being as silly as we want to be.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
This is always an interesting topic...reality is none of us know when we will depart this earth. We need to live like it is our 48 hours everyday.

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
BellaOnline's Missing & Exploited Children Editor
Missing & Exploited Children Site
BellaOnline's Child Abuse Editor
Child Abuse Site
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
I'd probably spend the whole time making a list for my husband to ensure he knows everything he needs to regarding our children. smile

Lisa Pinkus

Moms Site
Shark
Shark
What fascinating answers! Half of us want to put things in order for that are left, and the other half want to enjoy the last two days to the fullest. I lean towards finding order, and that defines me in my life now. So for the party people, does that define you in life as you are now?

One other part of the question... would you tell anyone? I don't think that I would\, except for my immediate family. I think having others know would make my last two days unbearable.

S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
Carol - you make an interesting observation of the question and the people answering the question. How exactly do we live our lives to begin with? Are we celebrating type people that hug our friends and family every day? Do we laugh and live every moment? Do we line up all our ducks, sort of speak and have everything in order?

From my post I guess you can tell I have everything in order most all the time. If I've written journals through many years and an autobiography I guess I had a need to get all my "mess" figured out on paper so I could essentially close the book and put it away before I die. I'm not a big happy-go-lucky party person (more serious in nature) and so when I die I will keep things quiet and private. Being the self-made introvert that I am I have very few friends so I would only gather around me immediate family.

In reading other's posts you can somewhat see how people tend to live life, I suppose. Excellent post, Carol.

J
J
Hang out with my brothers and sisters, and parents. Have a party, and probably go for a run, and eat my favourite thai food and fresh salad. They are my ultimate feel goods.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.