logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
The Sanctuary Spa at Chatham Bars Inn is just one of many luxury choices at the elegant, secluded inn in quiet Cape Cod.
The salty ocean breezes offer an additional level of health and rejuvenation. Learn more about this Inn, a celebrity choice for almost 100 years,

Rachel Rome
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Mindy Baby; 05/12/08 01:39 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
I haven't been to the Sanctuary Spa at Chatham Bars Inn, but I just came back from sampling the Willimasburg Inn's relatively new spa, It's wonderful--serene decor and talented therapists.

Best,
Candyce

Candyce H. Stapen
Adventure Living Website
Adventure Living Forum
Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

OP Offline
Try the Chatham Bars Inn spa next time you are in Chatham for a treat. Next time I am in Virginia, I hope to check into, then check out, the Williamsburg Inn's spa.
Thanks for the update,
Rachel Rome
Spas Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

OP Offline
Forum posts make a terrific way to share news, ideas and feelings about favorite -- or not-so-favorite- spas. Keep posting!
Rachel Rome
Spas Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
We have a lovely spa near where we live. It is actually pasrt of a winery (yes, a winery in Georgia!)

It's called Chateau Elan, and the spa services are heavenly.

You can either do a la carte, spa packages, or really get pampered and do an overnight package (the rooms are gorgeous!)

Here's their website:
The Spa at Chateau Elan

They also have an amazing golf course for those thst re interested (not my thing) - but they sponsor a golf tournament that the proceeds go towards autism research every yesr, so I happen to be a bit partial towards them.

But whenever we raffle off a round of golf or a spa day from there at our school's fall festival - that's one of our biggest money makers!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
OP Offline
Michele, Thanks so much for writing about this exciting spa. I haven't had the chance to go there yet, but I have heard about it from others who have. How gracious of them to offer a gift for your raffle.
Rachel Rome
Spas Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.