Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
OP Offline
K
Hi everyone!

Since many of us have shown an interest in doing our own Photography Challenge here at BellaOnline Photography in past forum posts, how about we give it a go!

So in preparation here's where you can post your ideas on a particular challenge you'd like to have a go at. you can post words, subject matter, a technique you'd like to try or improve on, anything at all. I shall be putting all these ideas into a hat ready to draw out for our first challenge next month.

For those of you that would like to know more about the Photography Challenge, take a moment to read my original post here:

BellaOnline Photography Challenge!

Kaye Barnett, Photography Editor
Photography Site ~ Photography Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
Sounds good! I'm completely open to any challenge subjects you might come up with. I just hope that I would be able to figure out how to post my photos. (That's the REAL challenge for me!)

K
OP Offline
K
Hi Claybird!

Great, I'm glad to hear you're up for a challenge! And no problem about posting photos here, I shall be writing an article shortly taking you through how to post photos in this forum, so we can all share our progress... you will need to have somewhere else online to host your photos though, like a flickr, or Photobucket account etc... Even better if you become a member of BellaOnline you can upload photos to our Rate My Photo section!

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
OK, I registered on Bellaonline, so I guess that will be the easiest way.
oops! of course, I'm already registered! Now all I have to do is figure out how to load a photo.

Last edited by Claybird; 05/19/08 07:38 PM.
A
Gecko
Gecko
A
I'm interested in participating in any photo challenges - great idea!

Angela England
K
OP Offline
K
Great Angela I'm delighted you'll join us, and if Claybird's still up for a challenge I think we'll go ahead with this next month smile

Claybird, I shall write up for you shortly about how you can use the BellaOnline Rate My Photo section in your members area to store and share your photos with us, just need to double check that it works as I'm anticipating. smile

Are there any subjects or ideas you'd love to take part in, or perhaps would like to work on to get better at? I shall add those suggestions into a hat ready to draw out for our first challenge together, Ooh! I'm really looking forward to it!! grin

A
Gecko
Gecko
A
Awesome! I'm thrilled to play with my new camera. Maybe we could do a monthly theme/topic? Like September could be a working themed (Labor day) or October could be "dress up" (not necessarily costume pictures but just anyting or anyone dressed up). Or something. I'm looking forward to this too.

I'll have to figure out how to use the rate my photo thing also.

Angela <><

Angela England
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
I'm in!!

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

K
OP Offline
K
Great! I'm really pleased we're all looking forward to giving a challenge a go, so let's make it official, We'll start out first chalenge in November! Also Angela, the idea of a select theme/topic for the month is just superb, so what's happening in November we can use as a theme... I know, there's Thanksgiving! How about that?

R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
Alright by me

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Ewa - Photography 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.