Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The Sixth sense doesn't have to be complicated. Just uncovering the basics can make working with gifts of insight the natural task it was meant to be!

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 05/12/08 10:55 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
What are the basics?

S
S
Let me clarify. I know I have a gift but I don't know how to accept it. I try to rationalize it. I deny it. But, I know I have a gift.

How can I get over the fear? The fear is a fear of not being able to control what is going to happen when I get that knowing of something unpleasant.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi there smile

You've just named the most troublesome effects of having these types of abilities. But this is the part that literally takes years to catch and release what you're sensing; letting go of what you can't actually do anything about. Sometimes there are things you can do. Usually there are many different stages you can go through. Too many to list but I'll muster up some links here in a bit.

There are some shows now advacating empowerment at a younger age and I couldn't agree more. I've just finished watching a couple of episodes. We'll have to see how the season goes. Hopefully it will keep to the basics of just getting to know and accept abilities and exploring just how differently they affect the person dealing with them.

The basics are different for each person. If they're affecting someone emotionally, then honestly, that's where I start. Accepting what you have, which it sounds you already have, really is "the basic." A lot of time is spent second guessing before we finally come to terms.

I'd say for you, can you specify which area you are strongest?

Clairsentience - sensing
Clairaudience - hearing
Clairgustance - smell
Clairvoyance - seeing in mind or area

P.S. You'll like this. When I read your first post, I said in my mind, can you give me a little more detail so I can better answer some basics 4 you smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
Elleise,
Sounds like we were in tune to each other. Thanks for your advice. I do work on accepting what I have. I do get confused about it when I try to tell someone and they look at me like I am nuts. I can sense that really it is their fear, not mine. (i learned that from Psychic kids last night.) I do take on others emotions and confuse them with my own.

Thanks again, I am beginning to train myself to meditate.

S
S
I would say that I am clairsentience. There are things that pop into my head that I know to be right, even though no one has told me.

But, some are troubling. Last week I was cleaning out my husbands closet. I was getting rid of clothes that he has'nt worn in years. I started to pack away his suit when I caught myself thinking "I can't get rid of this. What will I bury him in." It stunned me. It wasn't a "scary" thought. It was thought of in a matter of fact way. And I know it, that is what scares me.

I have decided that this must be guidance in some form. So where is my fear? I think the answer is in the knowledge of this or the craziness of my own imagination.

Is this a common fear?

R
R
AFTER READING THIS I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I ALSO WOULD NOW CALL MY GIFT CLAIRSENTIENCE. MY MOTHER HAD SOMETHING AS WELL. SHE USED TO SCARE ME WHEN SHE WOULD SAY THINGS THAT IT FELT SHE WAS ALMOST READING MY MIND. I WISH I STILL HAD HER HERE NOW SO I COULD TALK TO HER ABOUT IT MORE SINCE I HAVE DEVELOPED MINE SO MUCH FURTHER. I THINK SHE KNEW WHEN I WAS YOUNG THAT I HAD SOMETHING. I WOULD WONDER WHY WHEN I FOR NO EXPAINABLE REASON WOULD DO SOMETHING OR NOT LET MY YOUNGER BROTHER DO SOMETHING SHE WOULD NOT STOP ME. ONCE AT MASS I GOT A WIERD VIBE FROM THE PRIEST AND WOULD NOT LET MY LITTLE BROTHER GO GET COMMUNION. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY SHE LET ME DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY. SHE GOT MIGRANE HEADACHES I THINK BEFORE SHE RECIEVED SOMETHING BAD. IT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE RECENTLY. THE DAY BEFORE I RECIEVED THE KNOWING I AWOKE WITH A HEADACHE SO BAD I THREW UP FOR 3 HOURS. MY FRIENDS AND I WERE STAYING A HOTEL AND HAD TO POSTPONE OUR CHECK OUT UNTIL I COULD STOP. WEEKS LATER I PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER AGAIN. SO BASICILLY I RARELY HAVE BEEN SCARED BY RECIEVING. THE BOOK I FIRST READ RECENTLY IS CALLED YOUR SIXTH SENSE BY BELLERUTH NAPARSTEK. ACTIVATING YOUR PSYCHIC POWERS. I WAS LOOKING UP ROYAL BAYREUTH AND THIS BOOK CAME UP. AFTER READING THE BIO I KNEW WHY THIS BOOK CAME UP LOOKING FOR BAYTREUTH PORCELAIN. JUST ANOTHER QUINKY DINK.

THE ROSE

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.