Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#416587 05/09/08 01:51 PM
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Has anyone been seeing the promos for this on USA? I'm really excited about it, it kinda reminds me of the Closer a little.. Plus the lead is Mary McCormack and i loved her in the West Wing...

Fashion Fiend with Heart & Soul
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm real excited. It looks up my alley. I haven't had a change to watch the Closer on TNT yet. I'll be blogging about In Plain Sight for a company I do TV blogs for. It will be my third USA show I'll be blogging with Monk and Psych.

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Oh, thats really cool that you do that! i love Monk and Pysch too.. and yeah you should definitely check out the Closer, it has a strong female lead like In Plain Sight looks like it has..

Also, dont know if your a fan of Dancing With the Stars but Cristian from this season is in In Plain Sight too! i have an embarrassing crush on him... i think he plays Mary McCormack's love interest..

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I will. I've wanted to watch the Closer because the promos are always interesting. I have to see when that is on and check it out. Sometimes a miss a series and start when it is in reruns.

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Did you catch the premiere last night? I was definitely not disappointed... It was really funny and Mary McCormack's character is great, really no nonsense and strong.. USA's original programming continues to impress me...

I missed the premiere on Sunday, but caught it in a repeat Monday night. It was REALLY good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I especially loved her family drama. Yikes! Can you imagine having her job and then going home to that craziness?

I agree about USA's lineup. Very, very good.

F
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
F
Did you watch the new one last night? Even though i really liked the premier, i think i liked this episode better which is always a good sign cause it seems like the show will keep improving...

I dont want to ruin it for you but this episode really shows Mary's soft side which is nice since she acts so tough. And her mom was particularly ridiculous which was pretty entertaining...

Shark
Shark
I watched the first two episodes of In Plain Sight. I like it OK but I wasn't overly impressed. I think what ruined it for me is that they played most of the best bits in the commercials so it took a little of the impact out of the show for me. I have a season pass for it on my DVR, though, so I'll stop watching the commercials and see if I like it better going in blind :-).

Dani Sanders, Prime Time TV Ed.
Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Yes I hate in general when commercials interrupt the "flow" of a show. We DVR our shows and then watch them without watching the commercials, so that doesn't happen. Or we wait for a season to end completely and then netflix the DVDs so we don't have to fast forward at all smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
J
Koala
Koala
J
We DVR'd this show and watched 2-3 episodes in a row go kind of got into the flow of it. Not a bad show.

Lisa, I love Netflix! We have a very hard time finding movies to watch anymore and getting a season's worth of a good show gives us something to fill in the blanks of regular TV.

We missed Medium last year so watched a season of that and then we started on Bones. We only watched Bones now and then but seeing entire seasons points out what a great show it is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.