BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
K
Hi all,

I just wanted you to know a few things.

First, I haven't been around for awhile because I was out of town on a business trip first, and the last day I was there, my husband's grandfather died. They were very close, and it has been extremely difficult for both of us.

So I returned from California and immediately headed to New York. So I haven't exactly had a lot of time to keep up with things. In fact, I haven't actually been to work in so long, I am feeling like I was laid off or something! I have to go back tomorrow, probably to a pile of stuff on my desk...

Anyway, I have received some complaints about our "friend" posting more harrassment. I have taken steps to have this handled. I just wanted you all to know that I am taking care of it, and hopefully it will be a non-issue before long.

I am hoping to get myself back into writing and other things I have been neglecting recently. I hope you all understand....

Kim

Kim Kenney
MNK Editor

Kim Kenney
BellaOnline Museums Editor
My Museum Ebooks

"Seek those who find your road agreeable, your personality and mind stimulating, your philosophy acceptable, and your experiences helpful. Let those who do not, seek their own kind." -Jean-Henri Fabre
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Thank you for looking into it. As I said, this person is NOT interested in debate, but in putting others down.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.