Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#397580 03/24/08 09:42 AM
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
I have read that people with type O blood have more GI tract issues than the A or B types. I have found this to be true for myself. What do you think? Does this theory has any merit?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Gecko
Gecko
B
That is interesting! I have O+ and have a lot of issues - my husband is O- and also has issues.

My parents happen to be Type A and they do have stomach problems as well.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Shay, I am a type O+ and I have digestive issues.

Interestingly, my astrological sign is Cancer, and I've heard that Cancer's have more stomach issues than any other physical issue LOL. That's certainly my case HA HA.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I just saw that in an article posted at Stomach Issues and popped over to hear more about that. So any O blood type?

I'll have to find out my grandmother's blood type. I feel sometimes that I'm cursed with her stomach ailments for no apparent reason LOL.

I had to sign up for the newsletter because I need relief.

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
Gecko
Gecko
I have O+ blood and have stomach issues all the time. Interesting. I thought it was the red wine. *laugh*

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
B-Positive

Rosie L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Violette - Daughters
I just saw that in an article posted at Stomach Issues and popped over to hear more about that. So any O blood type?

I'll have to find out my grandmother's blood type. I feel sometimes that I'm cursed with her stomach ailments for no apparent reason LOL.

I had to sign up for the newsletter because I need relief.

Hi Violette,
Welcome to the Stomach Issues forum and thanks for checking out my newest article! I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering with acid reflux - I am also struggling with it and doing all of the extensive research that I can on all possible causes and natural cures. There are many causes of acid reflux and having both O- or O+ can be a factor! You may very well have inherited it from your grandmother. From what I understand, this is because the O blood type is the oldest blood type, tracing back to early man. Early man had a very basic, meat based diet. So it is believed that O types may be sensitive to many foods that were not available in those days. I am doing more research on this, and will be coming out with an article on that topic soon!

I hope you find my article helpful, and that signing up for my newsletter yields more possible solutions to your problem. Keep us informed on your discoveries and what you feel works for you!

Thank you,
Shay

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Angela P
I have O+ blood and have stomach issues all the time. Interesting. I thought it was the red wine. *laugh*

Hi Angela,
Welcome to the Stomach Issues forum! *Heh!* No doubt both your love for red wine and your blood type could be playing off from each other and causing your upset tummy!

If you like, you can take a look at my latest article(s) on the causes of acid reflux:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Gecko
Gecko
My husband is O+ and is cursed with high acid and stomach problems.

When he tests on those acid strips - he always has high acid.

He craves steak, hamburgers etc. I don't eat red meat because I can't digest it well (I'm A+.) So we have turkey, chicken, etc. alot for our meals.

I guess he should be eating more meat?

Sharon Michaels
�Empowering and mentoring women to greater personal and professional success.�

Abundance and Wealth Editor and
Self Development Editor

The Abundance and Wealth Site
The Most Recent Abundance and Wealth Featured Article

Sharon's Power To Succeed Blog

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
I'm B+, my DH is A+. Neither of us have any stomach issues.

Llyn - Spinning Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.