logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
J
Originally Posted By: Carennedy
Definetly do it... It takes a while before you start seeing traffic but once you start getting a following it'll drive traffic to you.

Blog Catalog zoimbio and technorati are great places to promote your blog. Just google promote blog and you'll find lots of places to register your blog to get traffic.

There are lots of ways to promote your blog but you also need to update your blog regularly with informative and fresh content.

Check out - CharlestonHome.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Using a blog is a great way to promote any business. It's always a good idea to put valuable information on a blog so people find it useful, and always link your blog to your business (web site). Google's Blogspot is a simple yet effective way to start. We have a successful online business, and having a blog simply adds a fresh stream of visitors to our site on a regular basis.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes, i often seek new reliable facts and experiences through blogs rather than web pages. I post all our travel ideas,plans and successes on our new one:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

S
S
I have been using blogger for 2 years, I have definitely seen a increase in traffic from my blog to my website. And it has helped in my SEO too!

Amanda
"Creating scrapbook pages for all occasions. View my military themed scrapbook pages online!"
http://www.timelesslegacy.net

Blogging is a great way to promote your business, and like Amanda said, it's also great for helping your SEO. Just curious, is anyone using any other online marketing methods? What's worked for you? What hasn't? Anyone tried interactive media?

Since I work in marketing, I thought this was a pretty funny online service -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

S
Shark
Shark
S
I have not tried blogging yet; but have been thinking about it.
Right now what's working for us..is word of mouth. We also have found exhibiting at relevent shows works for us.
sundancer
www.msgembroidery.com

B
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
B
I'm in the process of building a blog now to make money, using The Niche Blogger. It's a great step by step program than really explains everything if you're a newbie, or even if you already know a lot about it.

It sure answered all my questions and is walking me through the process of a self-hosted blog.

M
M
Yes, I use typepad - www.typepad.com which is very user friendly. My site is atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

For inspiring herb cooking, gardening and craft information, subscribe now to receive a FREE ebook '7 Everyday Herbs Made Simple' and also receive a FREE fortnightly ezine at www.madaboutherbs.co.uk
J
Koala
Koala
J
I think it depends on if you want to make money with your blog as to which way you go with it. I think the self-hosted WP blog is more search engine friendly. I've had more success with my current blog than the one I was doing on Blogger.com.

I signed Yaro Starak's blogging course (the free version) and he has lots of good tips. I met him on the Boundless Living challenge and then I found out he's kind of a blogging expert. I'd recommend the Blog Mastermind course because I've read his newsletters and they are packed with tips.

I signed up for The Niche Blogger tho and it really had all the info I needed to selfhost a WP blog, what plug in's and widgets I needed, etc, to make it se friendly.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I am new to blogging and using wordpress to list my website content in blog shape. Please visit eyeadventures and leave your expert comments. Thanks

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.