logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Koala
Koala
yeah now all I need is the talent to do it! I am about as graceful as a elephant in high heels! or a bull in a china closet... I can do the hip moves and the basic stuff I just cant walk and do them or look graceful when I do them. Maybe I need the yoga to help with that! laugh

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I've always liked the idea of bellydancing - I have a friend who bellydances. Maybe once I get the hang of yoga I'll try that next smile

That's great freespirit that it is helping you!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
well, I have been trying some inverted poses as recommended by my books to relieve the cramps. It seems to be helpful so far. DH thinks I am very brave to be trying this w/o ibuprofen. smile

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I think sometimes I don't appreciate my life until I hear from others what they go through. I never even think about taking any medication during my period - it's amazing to me how much it affects other women! I should be grateful every time I get my period that it's so mild. I think it's my new resolution!!

Let us know how you do!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sometimes the breathing techniques for labor help...of course you might want to avoid doing this in public.

Lisa, that's funny, my mom and one sister are the same way. My sister was having a procedure done and the doctor told her the pain would be just like when she has cramps during her period. She asked him what a cramp was....if only I was so lucky.

My mom is past those days, but even labor was easy enough for her. Go figure. I was the oldest and when I started my mom realized that maybe her sister wasn't such the drama queen about it since she had them bad too.

I even have pain when I ovulate. I think I'm PMS free during about one to two weeks every month LOL.

Jill, Black Cohosh is good natural remedy but read the warnings about not taking during prenancy.

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Yes I get some ovulation discomfort as well. It's so much fun!

Ah, well, the pain of womanhood. But at least I won't have any childbirth pains to compare it to.

Lisa, you've certainly got me beat there. I have no idea how women do it and then turn around and have another child. smile

Last edited by Jilly; 04/03/08 12:05 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Well, I had James when I was 19 and flexible, and I come from sturdy Ukrainian stock. So I began contractions, in about 2 hours we went in to the hospital and only a few hours later he was born. Then I made sure we went home the same day because I hate hospitals and wanted to be home in my own surroundings again.

So I would easily have had many more smile

I loved being pregnant, I was dancing around barefoot, quite content smile

Low Carb Forum
Koala
Koala
my mom said that the night I was born she sneezed and her water broke but she didnt know it she just thought she peed.... so she changed her cloths and went on to bed she woke up at 12 am and had cramps... then the contractions started at 130am. her brother drove her to the hospital and I was almost born in the car! she was in laber 30 mins. I was born at 2.15am mom was out on the farm and it was icy and blizzard weather so...

I dont want kids and with my health the way it is I cant have them anyways! laugh dr orders laugh

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
That's a funny story, Freespirit! smile

It's very good that your health and your interests align like that! You are very lucky in a way smile

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
At one point today I had the cramps getting underway, and this was after excersize (which is said to help). So I told Dan i had cramps and he said, "well, go do some inversions"...and they worked! So still no ibuprofen. Yeah! I am probably over the cramps hump by day three (in the morning) but we will see what we get. smile

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.