So, it's been forever trying to put into words "clairvoyant episodes" and what they feel like.

Yesterday I went into town, I probably shouldn't have, but it was hard to breath around the house. It was so bad I made a detour to the lake. That helped tremendously! Spent 2 1/2 hours there but anyway...

I guess the point is the feeling came with a great deal of anxiety for no reason that was apparent at the time.

From there I finished the in town trip and ran into just about everyone I know minutes after thinking of them. What was probably worse is that I would litterally hear the phone minutes before it would actually go off...almost like, "am I losing my mind kind of thing?"

How this happens and what for I haven't a clue. By the end of the day my boyfriend's mom phoned us and confirmed something about a person I had not been able to let go of, but felt it in my inner-being (a warning I did not want to believe).

All n all a pretty intense day crazy

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/18/08 09:40 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site