Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#391486 03/12/08 01:09 AM
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
Are sales still going on? Last year I came out of petco and bought some from a display that was just setting up and was the first customer. this year I tried online to find them and no such luck.

My neighbor told me they were selling outside costco but this past weekend she did not see them and I wanted to try the new cinnamon ones.

Why are they only sold for a short period and how come it is so hard to find them?

I am in Los Angeles.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
M
I have a friend who's daughter is in Girl Scouts here in San Bernardino. Yes, sales atre still going on, unfortunately we are to cheap to spend $4 on a small box of cookies. Yes, they taste great but to us they aren't worth it. Good luck with finding them! If you can't find any, feel free to email me and I can get them from my friend and we can figure out how to get them to you! We aren't too far from you.

Marci Ann Peterson
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
I forgot to mention that a neighbor has a boyfriend whose grandaughter sells them and she is trying to find out if I can get the new cinnamon ones.

Thanks for the offer.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
J
J
I wish we did cookies in the UK...:(

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Hey there! I work for Girl Scouts, here in Northern CA - call your local council to find out where cookies sales are being held. Our girls sell at the usual places (in front of stores etc.) and sometimes at schools. The sales in our area are going on for another couple of weeks, at least. Girl Scout cookie sales provide TREMENDOUS support to local programs, such as the Outreach Department (yep, that's who I work for!) and Program Departments. So even though I think the cookies taste fantastic, I buy them to support the programs that benefit. The new Lemonades (cookies) are fantastic, and although the baker and the cookie names have changed, they are still delish!

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
The best Girl Scout Cookies are the caramel/coconut/chocolate ones..Samoans I believe! The best. They have Lemonade cookies?? What other new flavors are in the works?

Last edited by onmyway; 04/07/08 10:13 PM.
Elephant
Elephant
I love the chocolate covered peanutbutter ones, the samoans (not their new PC name), the thin mints, and the shortbread

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Yep, they have Lemonades. I laughed at Jase's remark on PC names for cookies - most of the name changes came about because of a change in bakers, but you certainly made a good point, Jase!
HERE are the cookie varieties....
CINNA-SPINS 100 CALORIE PACK
Crispy cinnamon snack swirls in a convenient 100 calorie pack.

CARMEL DeLITE (the cookie formerly known as Samoas!)

Delicate vanilla cookies drenched in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and laced with dark cocoa stripes.

PEANUT BUTTER PATTY

Crispy vanilla cookies layered with real peanut butter and blanketed with a chocolaty coating.

SHORTBREAD

This sumptuous shortbread is a traditional favorite with a buttery, light flavor that tastes great.

THIN MINT

Thin chocolate wafers dipped in a rich chocolaty coating with a burst of pure peppermint oil.

PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH

Deliciously smooth peanut butter sandwiched between crunchy oatmeal cookies.

THANKS-A-LOT

Each crunchy shortbread cookie has a layer of fudge on the bottom and the words "thank you" in English, French, Chinese, Swahili or Spanish embossed on the top.

LEMONADES

What a better cure for the winter blues than a cookie with a taste of summer in every bite These iced shortbread cookies are not only a delicious reminder of sunshine and family fun, they are also zero grams trans-fat!

Laura Strathman Hulka - Senior Issues Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
These cookies are all delicious. Anyone like Cheesecake at all? They got some awesome recipes on CreamCheese.com. They have this Cheesecake Recipe Planner where u create your own personalized cheesecake. I've made a Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oreo Crust Cheesecake. I want to make one topped with crushed Samoan Girl Scout Cookies.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
I've been desperately searching for Girl Scout Cookies too! I saw some Scouts taking down their cookie sale sign a couple of weekends ago, and they never came back! I've driven past all of my local hot spots and there are no cookies in sight.

I was a Girl Scout when I was a kid and we PUSHED those cookies.

Lisa Beth Voldeck
Houseplants
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.