logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hey Entrepreneurs!

Are you selling stuff in online auctions, like eBay or Overstock? Mine are here & here.

Share your opinions of your favorite online auction site & why.

Feel free to link to your auctions. (No long pitches though.)

Thanks for sharing!

Meg

Last edited by BellaMeg_BusinessCoach; 02/28/08 06:05 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
My husband sold a ton of baseball cards on ebay a few years ago. Ebay was much smaller that it is now and was almost all used stuff. Ebay is still ok, but is now huge and almost too commercial with actual stores posting items for sale that, for me, lost it's appeal.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Yes, eBay's fees and rating system are changing too.

A LOT of eBayers are unhappy with the changes.

Overstock is one I'm getting reacquainted with. Lower fees, but lower traffic. Though, my no reserve auctions already have bids.

#386399 03/04/08 09:42 AM
S
S
A very helpful website is elfingo.com for online auctions. They are the new ebay. Many smaller sites like this offer buyers far better deals than ebay ever could.And its a really cool website Buyser also save a ton because this site charges little or nothing depending on the day. One more reaso I like elfingo.com is because they don't take a part of the sale at all. No commissions or final value fees.It would be very helpful for u guys.
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

sagitraz #386742 03/04/08 03:19 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
There are other auction sites as well.

uBid.com - you have to be verified before you sell - which breeds confidence for buyers.
eBid.com - has sites all over the world.

I haven't listed any auctions there yet, but so far my auctions at Overstock Auctions are making me happy!

Parakeet
Parakeet
I have a ebid account with one item in it... hard to post on. OK maybe I'm just slow.

I have an ecrater account which I love, but will take a long time to get all the items into the store.

I have an ioffer account, really easy to do a batch upload of all 5000 plus items from my cafepress store but low amount of hits and even slower on the sales.

I have an etsy account for my scrapbooks and handmade cards. Cheap, haven't sold anything and haven't had a whole lotta hits yet.

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.