Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
When I was a kid, I had a couple of dreams about black high heel shoes. In one I was traveling in the car with my mother and grandmother and one of my grandmother's shoes jumped out the window and started hopping along in front of the car. It doesn't sound at all scary does it? But the feeling with it was really bad and I'll never forget it. Around the same time I had a dream that I was traveling with my Granny and Grandpa Ben and we stopped at an old abandoned house. They were sitting at a table drinking champagne (which was very odd) and totally ignoring me. I started exploring and wandered into a back bedroom. I opened up the closet door and saw a black high heel shoe with half a leg in it. It started chasing me and kicking me and I was screaming for my Granny and she just didn't seem to hear me.

Deena Budd
Paranormal
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
UGH! Scary dream Deena! No more nachos before bed for you! wink

When I was a kid, I used to have this dream about the tv show "Alias Smith & Jones." But the dream wasn't the strange part. It was me suddenly remembering the dream at some other point in time, and not being able to remember if I'd had the dream before, or if it was a dream of a dream - so it was actually a first timer LOL. To this day I don't know if I dreamt it 20 times, or dreamed I dreamt it 20 times.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
What??? You are cracking me up. I LOVED Alias Smith and Jones. Here's something I hate to admit! When I lived away from my family out in New Mexico, my mom told me that an aunt had passed away. When I came home to visit I mentioned the aunt and my mom looked at me like I was crazy and said she had told me this aunt had died. I hated admitting that I thought I had dreamed it (that was during my hippie stage though)!

Deena Budd
Paranormal
Gecko
Gecko
Recently, I had a dream I was in a house. It was all white and the creatures inside of it were dark, but wearing white clothes. Most of them were solidly packed swarms of flies that would "explode" at me as I walked into the room. One of them was a guy with waist-long dread locks and a scruffy beard (kinda looked like Rob Zombie). I walked into the room and he started murmuring and jumping around a little. Then, suddenly, he threw up his hands and opened his mouth like he was screaming and a huge swarm of flies came at me. I just batted them away, but the feelings from all these creatures were very dark and oppressive. The dream switched to me upstairs with a guy that was supposed to be my father. I was standing in my Nanny's old bedroom (she died when I was 18) and staring at the windows. The guy put his arms around me and said, "Everything will be fine, honey. We can start over again, soon." I started crying and broke out of his arms, collapsing on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably, saying, "I just miss Nanny so much!" I woke myself up from crying.

If you want more of the demonic/paranormal dreams, Deena, I have them in abundance...

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OMG Deena! You must have been shocked when you realized it hadn't been a dream.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Christa - what a frightening dream! I really hate those scary paranormal dreams. I used to have this dream where my beloved dog came to me, only I'd find out it was an ucky demon disguised as her.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Okay... so I notice you have your name spelled two ways. Do you prefer one over the other?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
Oh my goodness. I would hate to have a dream about my sweet little dog Goku really being a demon! Although, I don't think the mail lady would be too surprised! Don't you hate it when the atmosphere of a dream stays with you all day long?

Deena Budd
Paranormal
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
Ok, I had this dream over the weekend...

I got engaged Fri night (for real). In my dream, I dreamt I got engaged Fri night (just like I did), but later on that night I married some other guy. When I looked at the ring from my real life fiance, all the stones had fallen out of the ring. I was really upset and tried to talk to my fiance telling him I didn't want to be married to this other guy. He told me that wasn't a good reason to get a divorce...

Gosh! I told my fiance the dream & he laughed!

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
When I was much younger, I had a recurring dream about climbing a dark, curving stone staircase that seemed to go on forever and it was enclosed by stone walls on both sides. I never got to the top, it just went on and on. Once I did see the top, but could not reach it. At the top was a closed door and I could see a bright, very bright light seeping out thru the bottom and sides of the door.

This dream never left me feeling frightened, just very curious.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Congrats, Jeanne, on your engagement!!! Are you sure this is the guy you want to marry? That dream would leave me wondering. I do, though, wish you all the best and much happiness.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
This is weird i sleep hooked up to a c-pap machine cuz i have sleep apnea, last night while i was sleeping a male voice was calling me real loud Rosie,Rosie, i sat up in bed saying what, only to find the hose of my machine was wrapped around my neck, and i was alone.

Rosie L
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
Originally Posted By: Phyllis NatAmEd
Congrats, Jeanne, on your engagement!!! Are you sure this is the guy you want to marry? That dream would leave me wondering. I do, though, wish you all the best and much happiness.

Oh yeah, I'm sure laugh I had a dream before I got married the first time that I married my cousin & right after I was trying to figure out how to get out of that... LOL I thought it was interesting that the stones fell out of my engagement ring - in my dream.

oh! before I had that dream I had gotten up to take a couple of advil & get an ice pack for my head since I had a headache. Any dream I have when I have a headache I tend to disregard.

Last edited by Jeanne Daigle; 03/05/08 03:38 PM.
Gecko
Gecko
Originally Posted By: Bella_Deanna
Oh Christa - what a frightening dream! I really hate those scary paranormal dreams. I used to have this dream where my beloved dog came to me, only I'd find out it was an ucky demon disguised as her.

Christa is my full name.

Kryssie makes me feel less like I'm in trouble. >.>

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I know where these dreams come from - but it doens't seem to stop me from having them or lessen the impact of them...

But the two worst are recurring dreams of running (and hiding) in an endless parking lot. I can never see my pursuer - but I know he is there close behind me, and if I ever stop running, or hide for more than just a few minutes - I will get caught.

The other is along the same line - except I am in a nightmare version of the curch I grew up in. Except the church is A LOT bigger, with lots of hidey holes, and secret passage-ways for me to duck into. But once again, if I stop for too long, I'll get caught.

I was date-raped in college, so I'm pretty sure the dreams stem at least partially from this - but I still have them. And after my oldest son attacked me (the one with autism) all the dreams came back full-force. I can't decide whether it is worse to sleep or not sleep these days. eek

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Deena, I guess it depends on the dream. That demon dog dream was something I definately wanted to move past LOL. But I have had strange dreams where I've met angels, and those feelings are awesome to hang on to throughout the day grin

Now, if I could just have MORE!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Jeanne, your dream is kinda funny LOL. But I wouldn't want to dream that the stones all fell out of my lovely ring! UGH!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Then Kryssie it is --- unless you get into some trouble wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OMG Rosie, that is weird! Has it ever gotten wrapped around your neck before?

So, do you feel the voice was a good thing, that woke you to untangle it?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Phyllis, I've had some staircase dreams too... they also left me feeling very curious.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Originally Posted By: Jeanne Daigle
Any dream I have when I have a headache I tend to disregard.

I've noticed that whenever I'm having a particularly bad migraine, I tend to have horrible nightmares. I'm not sure if it is because of the pain, or the meds that I take for the pain.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
I've had this dream from the time I was a girl till even now.

I'm standing in front of a church looking up at the cross on top. I always remember feeling cold like it was the middle of winter even though it looks like spring all around me. I eventually look down at the doors and go in but it doesn't look or feel like a church. The walls are to high and every time I walk it sounds muffled like fresh dirt. When I reach the alter there is this constant dripping sound even though I can't find the source. It gets so loud that it hurts my ears and I start screaming. I put my hand down on the floor at some point and when I lift it there is blood on it... that is usually when I wake up.

With love and hope for tomorrow
Elephant
Elephant
I have dreams all the time where pieces of it come true or the whole thing ;0) it's freaky

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
B
Koala
Koala
B
I used to have snake dreams and ones with me falling out of a vehicle. Now that I take atarax at night there have not been any dreams and I remember last time I took this med I was having dreams and is why I went with benadryl instead.

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Koala
Koala
I went for years as a kid dreaming that freddy kurger was chasing me through the church that i grew up in. every time I blinked I would get flashes of freddy chasing me and every door that I opened there was someone I loved being torroched to death by freddy or they were already dead and they would start chasing me too and blaming me for there horrible death! I went one whole year and never even blinked! I would fight my mom at bed time and I would not stay in a room by myself and when I fell over from exhuation I would sleep maybe 30mins and wake up screaming in hystarical because i thought everyone was dead and going to hurt me..... My mom took me to the pasture she thought I was being haunted by my father who died when I was 5 and when that only made it worse she took me to a child psychologist who I learned very quickly to lie and just tell her what she wanted to hear because no one believed the truth anyways...

I was raped repeatedly for years after my father died but no one ever believed me they still dont!

I dont have the dreams often now but when I do It is much the same way as when I was a child but I have learned not to scream out loud anymore!

Amoeba
Amoeba
I've had my share of nightmares or strange dreams. There's not enough room here for them all, so I'll just post two of the more interesting ones.

When I was a child:
My father used to own a pick up truck. I was riding in it with he and my brother. I sat in the middle seat. We were driving on a major thoroughfare in Hialeah (where I lived as a child). A lot of cars on the road, all the drivers staring ahead of themselves, like robots. Their faces were like stone, looking straight ahead. I looked at my father and brother and they were the same. Upon looking forward, I had seen a huge and bright spherical object off in the distance, that made me think that the sun had crashed down on the earth. I had to get out of there. I crawled over my bro and jumped out of the window of the moving truck. I landed on the green turf on the side of the road and sat up with my arms on my knees, watching everyone drive mindlessly into the sun.

(it doesn't scare me like it used to, now its just feels like an unresolved mystery.)

One from a few yrs ago in adulthood:
It was a moonlit night as I laid on the grass looking up at the stars. I felt as though something were attempting to serenade me to sleep for its own purposes. In the distance there was a group of vultures. One had strayed from its pack and came towards me. He spoke to me in the voice of the lovable villain from the Dark Crystal, saying things like "Go to sleep". I opened my eyes and started arguing with him. I knew that he was trying to get me to go to sleep so he could eat me, and I told him so. He insisted that wasn't his game but I knew he was lying to me. Finally I got tired of the sherade and left. Later on, I was in the apartment with my husband. The doorbell rang. It was the vulture again. My husband got the door and invited the vulture in. He was telling us about how he was my husband's spirit father. I got in his face and told him if he was going to tell more lies then he'd better get out.

(Afterthoughts made me consider he might have been telling a half truth in the latter part of the dream. My husband has an affinity for scavenger birds such as eagles, and I had considered that perhaps that was being expressed in the dream, through the visage of the vulture.)

Hi...I'm new here and came across this post. I have a few dreams that have stayed with me for years but one in particular, I will never forget!

When I was a little girl I had a recurring dream that I was on the back porch waiting for my dad to come up the alley from work. Finally, I see the car coming and it pulls into his parking spot and I ran out to meet him. When I got to the car, he wasn't in it...only his clothes, neatly folded and a skull and crossbones on top of them. They were in the driver's seat.

I had this dream for years, at least 13, and when my father died when I was twenty the dream stopped.

Sally, just want to welcome you to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay!
Rosie

Rosie L
Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.