logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#385817 03/03/08 03:53 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Is there an area where this is discussed? I have a child via Donor sperm and we are about to TTC for another. Just trying to find a place where other people are going through the same thing. I'm specifically trying to work with the issue of known vrs unknown donors this time. I found a great new registry for people who use donors at donoroffspringmatches.com and they are free and they have a forum but it is new so not much talk. I know about DSR but I've had friends banned from that site and won't visit it any longer.

Plus you have the whole issue of just trying to TTC again. The emotions, the expense etc.

Not that I'm not excited because I am VERY excited! Just is sometimes hard. My son is so excited that he wants a baby NOW :-)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Hi My name is Marcia I am a donor support with renewfertility.com and you can check them out or email at DonorTT@renewfertility.com
You have donors pictures and talk with and the coolest is you have donor support where you are never left alone

M
M
To Busymomx2. I think it is wonderful knowing who and where your donor comes from. It brings a bond at renew the donor identiy is hidden .but you learn a lot about the history and background of the potential donor.take a look at the site www.renewfertility.com
marciadonor support

M
M
A candle loses nothing by lightning another candle.
Originally Posted By: marcia14410
To Busymomx2. I think it is wonderful knowing who and where your donor comes from. It brings a bond at renew the donor identiy is hidden .but you learn a lot about the history and background of the potential donor.take a look at the site www.renewfertility.com
marciadonor support

Moderated by  Hannah - Infertility 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.