Next Thread
Print Thread
#385660 03/03/08 01:14 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Later today I am going to the Mac Store to help a client select a new Mac and an iPod.

This should prove to be an interesting trip as he is almost completely computer illiterate and I haven't used a Mac for a long, long, long time!

The good side of this scenario is I will be paid to learn how to use a Mac and iPod (I LOVE it when someone pays me to learn) and will be able to get some good articles from the experience!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
Gecko
Gecko
R
I bought my college-aged girls Mac computers last year and they loved them. I have never used a Mac before (and neither had they) so I was unable to help them at all. Fortunately, they were able to figure it out without much trouble. One of my daughters is a real whiz on it and creates all kinds of neat projects.

I still have a bit of trouble with my mP3 player. Maybe I need to switch to an iPod. I look forward to reading your articles on the subject. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
The Macs look really cool but I have always been a PC person. They have a new model out the MacBook Air that is as thick as you index finger! Talk about being thin and portable!

I will let you know about the iPod - just wish I was getting one for myself also! crazy

Moderated by  Allison_PCAdvice 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.