logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
My absolute favorite is Arby's regular Roast Beef with arby's sauce of course hehehe

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Koala
Koala
J
Nobody has mentioned Schlotzkeys yet. Their sandwiches are terrific! I don't even eat fast food much but love these.

My husband and i used to eat at Subway all the time when traveling because the ingredients are pretty healthy (esp if you get them in the salad) However, we got deathly ill a few months ago at one in TX so don't go to any anymore.

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
My favorite fast food sanwhich would have to be Jack In The Box's Spicy Chicken sanwhich. It actually tastes like really chicken breast, and thats sometimes hard to find when eating fast food.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
jack in the box, ulitmate cheeseburger.

We don't have jack in the box here in Florida so I have to wait until I visit home (Texas) to have one.

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
ooh ok...Its funny how different places have diff fast food spots.

K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
K
Anything from Panera! We really don't eat much fast food but we do get a combo from Panera usually once every 1-2 months. We prefer the sandwich/salad option over the soup but everything they serve is superb!

Some of our favorites there are the sierra turkey panini, chicken tomesto panini and the chicken salad sandwich.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Originally Posted By: K i K i
Anything from Panera! We really don't eat much fast food but we do get a combo from Panera usually once every 1-2 months. We prefer the sandwich/salad option over the soup but everything they serve is superb!

Some of our favorites there are the sierra turkey panini, chicken tomesto panini and the chicken salad sandwich.

I have eaten at Panera and its very good. Has anyone tried the sandwiches at the Honey Baked Ham store? They are VERY good as well. I normally try to avoid fast food because so little is worth eating. I also try to avoid MSG and most fast food is loaded with it. It would be nice if things like Whole Foods were more widely available OR maybe someone could start the first organic fast food restuarant. That would be SO nice.

Normally I go to our local Publix when I want a sandwish, they make wonderful wrap sandwiches I can get on whole wheat wrap bread with Boars Head cold cuts.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Chicken cutlet sandwich lettuce tomato oil and vinegar...mmm yum

Shark
Shark
The Reuben at Arby's is pretty good. For me the bread is the most important part of most sandwiches, and the bread they use for their Reuben is delicious!

However, Arby's is a bit pricey for fast food. If I want a less-expensive option, I go for the Carolina Classic. I think they only have them in Wendy's restaurants in the Carolinas. It is a burger with ketchup, mustard, chili, and coleslaw. I like to get mine with cheese, as well. MMMMMMMM!

Dani Sanders, Prime Time TV Ed.
Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
Parakeet
Parakeet
I'm hooked on Panera's Chicken Caesar Sandwich. There's a Panera just across the street from my workplace and I have to remind myself to bring lunch to work as often as possible so I don't spend my lunch hour feeding my expensive little addiction. I try very hard to keep my Panera visits down to 2-3 times a month. I admit it, I'm weak!

I try to avoid the burger joints, though I love a good burger. Most fast food burgers are just so BAD for you. I only go when time constraints leave me with the choice of greasy burger or hunger. And I'll usually hit the dollar menu at whichever place is closest.

Happily Living The Childfree Life!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.