logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Tiger
Tiger
I have a recurring ghost dream that appears every few weeks or so. They are not anyone I recognize and there is a certain amount of fear or uneasiness during the dream. I often feel out of sorts afterwards. I guess creeped out. Sometimes I will even force myself to wake up because I'll feel confined or cornered by them within the dream.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I have had ghosts of former pets, or other people's pets, visiting me. Has anyone else had this experience? I had been awakened one night by the feeling of my little Silky Terrier jumping up on my bed and cuddling up behind my back like he always did when he was alive. It did not frighten me, because I knew what it was, but, if it had not been my dog, I think I would have been frightened.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Tiger
Tiger
Reading your description Phyllis made me think of a hag 'dream' I had years ago. I felt like I was awake. There was this pressure on my chest from an old hag sitting there pressing down on me. I tried calling for my DH but I couldn't speak or move. Then she was suddenly gone and I could breath and move again.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Aisling,

What a gorgeous dream you had! Do you ever try to go back to that?? I just had the most yummy feeling all over when I read that dream! It sounds like you had an initiation smile

Thanks for the link. I really enjoyed the article... in fact, I read the two articles referenced in the first article too smile

I can definately say I've dreamt about my shadow (last night's dream included). One time I dreamt I was trying to open a locked door. Then I realized that something on the other side was too scary, and it was trying to get out. So I went from trying to open the door to trying to keep it closed. Then Dana Scully (from the x-files) showed up to help me. How clear could that be... a paranormal investigator coming to my rescue LOL!!!

Years back when I began studying shamanism, I used to have OBEs where I would meet these scary creatures. I went through a period of a couple of months where I felt like I was being tested constantly. Finally, I got it figured out and it stopped.

And I've had dreams where ghosts or spirits had come to visit me. One night my little boy (who was four at the time) came into my room in the middle of the night and said "Mommy, there's a grama lady in my room." So I got up, took his hand and walked him back to his room. Imagine my surprise when I saw him already lying in bed. I realized we were both astral, and sure enough, there was the ghost of an old lady standing in his room. She'd just died, and had no idea she was dead.

Gosh, I could go on for hours! I LOVE dreaming!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Karen, that is a trip! I've woken up seeing other people in my room - but I was never another person AGH!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Phyllis D. Burns
I have had ghosts of former pets, or other people's pets, visiting me. Has anyone else had this experience? I had been awakened one night by the feeling of my little Silky Terrier jumping up on my bed and cuddling up behind my back like he always did when he was alive. It did not frighten me, because I knew what it was, but, if it had not been my dog, I think I would have been frightened.

Hi Phyllis, I've felt my dog come visit me. But I agree - I think if I were visited by a strange dog, I'd be a bit shaken.

Deanna Joseph

M o e #382753 02/28/08 01:01 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: M o e
I have a recurring ghost dream that appears every few weeks or so. They are not anyone I recognize and there is a certain amount of fear or uneasiness during the dream. I often feel out of sorts afterwards. I guess creeped out. Sometimes I will even force myself to wake up because I'll feel confined or cornered by them within the dream.

Some of my ghost dreams have been so scary that I get an adrenalin rush that wakes me up eek

Deanna Joseph

M o e #382756 02/28/08 01:04 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: M o e
Reading your description Phyllis made me think of a hag 'dream' I had years ago. I felt like I was awake. There was this pressure on my chest from an old hag sitting there pressing down on me. I tried calling for my DH but I couldn't speak or move. Then she was suddenly gone and I could breath and move again.

OMG - do you know that the old hag in folklore DOES THIS! There are stories of the spirit of a scary old woman that does this in several cultures.

When I first started communicating with the other side, I would have something come in the middle of the night and grab my leg. It was so scary that I couldn't breath, and I would be totally paralized! I started making a habit of calling in protection at bedtime (for me it was archangel Michael). It was SOOOO helpful.

Deanna Joseph

Tiger
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Bella_Deanna
OMG - do you know that the old hag in folklore DOES THIS! There are stories of the spirit of a scary old woman that does this in several cultures.

When I first started communicating with the other side, I would have something come in the middle of the night and grab my leg. It was so scary that I couldn't breath, and I would be totally paralized! I started making a habit of calling in protection at bedtime (for me it was archangel Michael). It was SOOOO helpful.

It only happened the one time (thank goodness) but it left a lasting impression. I can't remember what was going on in my life at that time.

M o e #383401 02/28/08 08:54 PM
Shark
Shark
I read that something like 80 percent of all people will experience sleep paralysis at some point in their lives. I've had it before and it is far less than pleasant!

I never went back to the walking on water dream but I think of it often. I've had several Jesus dreams in the past. My favorite one was one where it was Judgement Day. In the dream, Jesus was sitting on a tree stump at this crossroad in the town I grew up in. It was the crossroad that lead to my Aunt Grace's house. There was a huge line leading to Jesus and he was apparently asking people a question and depending on their response he would the send them either to the right (where my Aunt Grace lived) or to the left which I assume was not the way one wanted to go if you know what I mean!

Anyway, I got really nervous because I didn't know what the "right" answer was -- I didn't know what Jesus wanted to hear and I was terrified about the judgement. But then, as I got closer to him I looked up at the line and watched what was happening -- everyone, every single person, was sent to the right after they spoke to Jesus. I realized at that moment that everyone was right! Everyone was sent toward "Grace." I think about that dream often -- it gives me a great sense of peace.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.