Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
It is definitely important to take care of your skin from a health standpoint. Your skin is what keeps out infections and it needs to be working properly to do that job. So we need to drink lots of water each day, take our vitamins and moisturize our skin. Otherwise if we let it get dry or cracked or so on, then it's not able to protect us.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
I'm one of those people who felt heavily burdened in my 20s. I had very little life skills outside of taking tests, writing papers etc. When I graduated from college I was bereft. I think I had my crisis then at 22. I missed out on all those carefree times that others talk about. Then I got married at 24 had children at 28.

Then around 33 I started to think, heeeeeyyy...this aging thing is cool! I started to read More Magazine and started to look forward to 40. I'm now 39. YAY!!!!

In terms of regrets, sometimes I've been known to ruminate about certain decisions I made (mostly about not attending grad school) but most of the time I just feel grateful that I "made it" and I really don't care how I got there or if I made mistakes I'm just glad that I lived through it all and came through it okay and everyone in my life is okay.

I think back to my 20s sometimes and shudder. I didn't have any peace of mind. But now I can almost clear my mind at will and I love it.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
For me at 47, I look at my life now and all of the new things I'm starting, that I've always wanted to do but never did. Even going to Disney World on vacation....stuff I never did when I was married...finally doing some writing...and I sometimes kick myself that I didn't start it earlier in life. Now I feel like I've got SO much to cram in.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
C
Shark
Shark
C
Hello everyone ~ I just discovered and read all four pages of this thread. My mid life crisis started when I was about 38 y/o and is finally over at age 60.

It involved marriage problems, ocupational stress, ageing parents which I took care of (they lived close by in their own home until they passed away 5 yrs ago - ages 85 and 93). The 'will' favored one of my two remaining sibblings - which has split the family with very bitter feelings. He inherited a million dollar buisness. GRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!

Well, we recently retired ( 4 months ago). I feel like a big weight has been lifted. Our marriage is good now. (yes, we prsevered through the tough times). BTW we are childfree with no regrets whatsoever. Life is good. We enjoy travelling throughout North America.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Usually I don't look backwards. It just doesn't serve much of a purpose that I can see, other than making one feel regret or wondering about the "what if's". I just don't see the point. :)

Hello, after reading your posts I truly hope one of you will have some guiding words because for the first time in my life I truly feel lost. I moved to Alabama with my husband and youngest daughter about 4 years ago. My husband retired from the military and came home. My father was a "lifer" 22 years in the military. This is the first time I have ever lived in the South or anywhere not affiliated with the military. Our youngest left last year for college. Although I work I feel so disconnected here. Everyone I meet seems to have been born and raised here with families of their own, and although everyone is friendly I have yet to find a niche for me. Sorry, I am a little ashamed to be whining. I have raised 3 kids, moved all over the world, been working since I was 16, am married to my best friend,these should be the happiest days yet I feel lost. I feel no connection with my new home. I try to keep in touch with old friends but that is difficult. They too are busy with life. While I feel I have no life. I always have something to do...just busy work. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated. Harsh or kind as long as they are honest. Thanks

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.