logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hello, everyone! My name is Dani and I am the new Editor-in-Training for the Prime Time TV site. I was going to wait until I finished training to formally introduce myself, but I decided to do it now to avoid confusion.

As some of you may have noticed, the previous editor's name was Danielle and I am Dani. I don't know if Danielle is still active in the forums, but I didn't want anyone to be confused by the similarity of our names.

I'm still trying to figure out the boundaries of my site, but in the meantime I am willing to talk about almost any show. I watch a little bit of everything: drama, comedy, reality TV, sci-fi. My favorite thing to write is episode recaps, so you should see plenty of those show up on my site.

Thanks for being patient while I get my version of Prime Time TV up and running!

Dani Sanders, Prime Time TV Ed.
Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi Dani,

Good to meet you!

I'm no authority, but can't you write about any prime time shows? - as long as you don't focus on a single show or genre I would think everything is open for you. But what do I know - I'm new here too!

You and the previous editor on your site have similar names - my previous editor is still listed as an editor on my site! So, everyone - Caramay is no longer here, but I hope she is happy wherever she is!

This can be a roller coaster process, but I'm glad to be here!

Shay

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Dani,

Welcome to the forums! Prime Time sounds like it will be fun to write about! Of course, I'd spend all my time writing about Lost and Desperate Housewives, so everyone would probably get mad at me HA HA!

And hello to you, too Shay! I'll definately be popping over to your tummy forum grin Sometimes the tummy just needs to be talked about!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Oh, I'm afraid I may have lost you as a reader already, Deanna! Lost and Desperate Housewives are NOT on my watch list. I bet the Drama TV editor will write about them, though, as soon as they find a new one.

Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA, oh Dani, I'll still read grin We both like Chuck, and we both are like "well...." about Journeyman! So there ya have it!

Just tell me you are a Medium fan!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Originally Posted By: Bella_Deanna
Just tell me you are a Medium fan!

You know it! I don't think I've missed an episode. My husband and I don't really consider ourselves geeks (not detailed enough), but we watch every fictional show that has a sci-fi, fantasy, or paranormal bent to it.

As for Journeyman, we came around after about five or six episdodes. I still wouldn't say that we are rabid fans, but they've connected enough of the dots that I would like to see it come back for another season.

Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I agree! Sci Fi and Paranormal are hard to beat!

I do love Heroes too... but they have so many secrets! I feel like when a show has too many secrets, it's really hard to keep up with it!

Deanna Joseph

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
At least with Heroes, they reveal a few things every once in a while. With Lost, they just pile mysteries on top of mysteries. That is frustrating to me.

Prime Time TV Website
Prime Time TV Forum
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
Originally Posted By: Bella_Deanna

I do love Heroes too... but they have so many secrets! I feel like when a show has too many secrets, it's really hard to keep up with it!

I think that these types of shows are very hard to keep up with unless you watch every episode. Each episode is packed with so many story lines and if you miss one you really are LOST cry.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: Dani - Prime Time TV
At least with Heroes, they reveal a few things every once in a while. With Lost, they just pile mysteries on top of mysteries. That is frustrating to me.

That is something I do appreciate grin Heroes throws out little tidbits with each episode, so I always feel like I've at least learned something about what is going on.

With Lost, well, I feel like they named the show for how their audience was going to feel each time they watched an episode, rather than survivors being "lost" on an island HA HA.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
HA HA... Chloe, I see you've watched Lost. smile

Deanna Joseph

C
Zebra
Zebra
C
Let's just say I'm a former viewer. eek I did get a bit bored with it. But I love Heroes and have kept up with all of the episodes. I'm disappointed that they will not have a mini season this spring, but since the writers have plenty of time, the fall season should be really good!

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
So Heroes is not coming back until the fall? Wow. I don't even remember the season finale?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I watch Lost but only after the season has ended and is available on DVD. The commercials are edited out and it is easier to follow the plot when you can watch all the episodes back-to-back.

I did like the show Life but then the writers went on strike so it has been off the air. frown

The one show that we watch all the time is Deal or No Deal. Once they finally give away the million will probably stop watching!

Gecko
Gecko
Hi Dani! Nice to meet you smile Glad to have you wish us.

Heather J. Hasan
Chinese Culture Editor & CC Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi! I LOVED Journeyman! I was really bummed when it simply disappeared without explanation. At least in the show, you knew when he was gonna poof. However, it seems that current television is going for the short, [censored] comedies. I think 30 Rock and Modern Family are both wastes of time.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.