Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
Shark
Shark
I
it does have a lot of twists and turns but that's what i love about it. also i feel like this yr. the flashforwards are really adding a lot to the show. i really like them. also from what i've been reading some more ans. will be given by the end of this season. i really just wonder though how all of it is going to turn out!

indigo

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
The flash back and forward I found confusing to begin with but now I'm expecting them. I knew right away that Jin was in the past. Because we were told only 6 made it off and he would have been 7.

At one point during his conversation with Sun he says something along the lines, I'll do anything to get you and the baby off the island. I took that to include dying.

So now we have our six as Rai pointed out:

Jack
Kate
Aaron
Hurley
Sayid
Sun

I was so happy that Michael finally showed up. I'm still ticked at him for being a traitor and was looking forward to Sayid giving him some whoopass. I think going to the captain is going to be a mistake though. Does anyone recognize the captain from somewhere else? Another show?

And did anyone else think Ben was sending his daughter, her boyfriend and her mother into a trap? Did you see his reaction when her boyfriend put his arm around her? Ben was ticked. I think he knew he'd get killed.

We haven't seen the black ooze for a while...

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
So, what are we going to do until the next episode on April 24rth?

I was thinking of checking out some older series on DVD that are also considered quirky or mysterious - so far I have "Northern Exposure" and "Twin Peaks" as suggestions since I already have seen all the "X-Files" episodes...anyone else have any suggestions?

I
Shark
Shark
I
i also thought that ben might have been sending them into a trap but i really don't know why. i really hope that desmond makes it home b/c i really like his char and i really was touched by his phone call to penny a while back.

the other day i was talking about lost to my DH who is now watching it with me. he turned to me and said" you know it's just a show right?" i'm like no way! to me it's one of my favs and it's so interesting it's like a puzzle trying to figure it out. he was just teasing me of course.

rai

Tiger
Tiger
I luv Desmond from the moment he came on the scene. I love it when he says "Brother". Love it.

So, this April 24th thing. Did they announce that? I always miss the previews and announcements at the end. There's no episodes on until then?

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Desmond is seriously a neat character - and so popular I doubt they will kill him anytime soon. Then again, they killed Charlie so you never know.

Black ooze - that reminds me of the X-Files. Isn't it smoke? And you are right, we haven't seen it since the episode where Juliet tricks Kate.

They announced that the next episode would be aired on the 24rth at 10pm (instead of 9pm- they are giving is a new timeslot and I wonder if it because they intend to up the violence or something) at the end of the last episode.

Which, by the way, what a terrible ending...I usually groan loudly at the end of Lost since they are all cliffhangers, but this one really annoyed me. Poor Danielle and Carl! Not that they were big characters or anything (and especially Carl who we knew was going to die from the time we met him in the cage), but sheesh! My brother and sister and I have this theory that Sayid is in love with Danielle because of the way he is the only one who ever remembers her name in seasons 1-3. But this episode made me wonder if, indeed, Ben is Alex's biological father and Danielle was lying all the time from that really long, mysterious look they had when he told then to leave and she, strangely, agreed.

Anyhoo...

I am also thinking of taking up Heroes until the 24rth. I heard that is a pretty good series. When it was going strong, I was into The 4400 (which no one really knows about and it was cancelled but I really liked it). Now, as I twiddle my thumbs waiting for the next Lost episode...I might as well.

Tiger
Tiger
As for paternity. I don't think Ben is her biological father. I think he just raised her as his daughter. He probably stole her from somewhere.

One thing is for certain about this show. All the characters are lying about something. smile

Tiger
Tiger
Oh, I forgot. Heroes rocks. If you're into lost I'm pretty sure you'll like Heroes.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Heroes hasn't been on lately though, has it???

The 4400 was cancelled??? Please tell me this isn't true!!!!

Ben did steal Alex from Danielle - at least that is what the first season led me to believe.

I totally love how Desmond says "brother" too wink He's a hotty!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Tiger
Tiger
No, Heroes is on hiatus making new episodes. I don't think it returns again until September.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.