Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I just wanted to let everyone on this forum know, that I will no longer be the Classical Music editor.

We have been having some health issues with my oldest son, and I just cannot put the time needed into writing for the site that it deserves.

Y'all will still see me around the forums - this is like my second home; I just won't be an editor any longer.

Thanks everyone!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I'm glad you'll still be with us in the forums, Michelle. Best of everything with your family issues!

Susan

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
And I was just interested in reading your articles. I trained on Classical piano so that kind of music is my first love. Then I went deaf so couldn't hear music. I had a Cochlear Implant 5 years ago and now can listen to music again. And of course classical is still my favourite. We attended a Chamber Orchestra concert in Vienna. It was just superb.

Felicity
Deafness
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Michelle,

I am sorry to see you go and I hope everything works out with your son.

I hope you do visit when you can.

Good luck and God Bless You and your family.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Felicity, that's so sweet! I'm sure I'll still get to know you through the forums. And I heard through the grapevine that a very talented individual is applying for the classical music editor position - so I'm sure there will still be lots of great articles to read (and mine will still be up there for a little while until they get taken down, LOL!)

Vance, I've had a blast getting to know you, both before and since you've become an editor here!

And of course, Susan, you've just been an inspiration all the way around. I've never figured out how you handle trolls with the amount of grace and calm that you do!

But I'll be in to vent from time to time, and I am actually working on a project with my son - that I hope might acutally come to be published one day (he is an amazing artist, and that's not just mom-pride talking!) If nothing else, it gives us a great chance to work together.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
It is amazing the talent that autistic children have. It seems that something great and artistic is replacing other things that are lost with the disease.

Michelle, good luck and my prayers and best wishes are with you. I hope you can do something to get him published for his artwork. It would give him something positive to focus on and it would be a great and wonderful accomplishment for him.

Please keep in touch when you can.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.