I have had a grueling day, including co-leading a Joe & Charlie step study with a couple of other people, one of whom is not nearly as recovered as he thinks he is. Tomorrow i have jury duty---i HATE jury duty. (Please don't "go there.") My house is a shambles because we started a project and the house looks like someone picked up the house, twirled it around and set it back down. It is horrible. Ok, blah, blah, blah....you get the drift! I also had what is a extremely frustrating and sad conversation with a woman in the step group i run and i am really very emotional about it. (It's posted in the Birds forum and the title is "I am so sad and need to vent" if you're interested.)

There is really nothing anyone can "do' and i know "it will pass." (Of course, i want it to "pass" now!!!) I guess i just need to put it down on virtual "paper" so i don't hold onto it.

I am just SOOOOOOO tired. I have so many "pulls" from so many directions and i am clear that my HP wants me to stop "doing" and start being quiet. I guess i just wonder if i'll live to see a quiet day! LOL

pat