logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Patrice, I have looked at several essaic tea websites for you and have found this one to advertise that it is the "original" essiac tea provider. It has some interesting information on it, so you might want to check it out. www.essiacinc.com

God bless you. smile

Trish

Sponsored Post Advertisement
OP Offline
Trish I was not told anything about side effects for any of my medications. I have been given tarceva with no information.Iwas not told about the stages I faced with the cancer. All I can tell you is that I personnally feel generally bad like an achy flu. No interest in getting dressed. Just stay in my sleepy clothes and watch tv. Everyone has tried to get me out the house but I feel tired and do not want to do anything. I will google about the tea today. Thanks for the prayers I pray all the time. I will keep in touch. Patrice

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Patrice, do you have an email? If you do, would you send it to me on my PM? If you click on my Bella name, Babyquacker, you will see a series of options, including SEND A PM. I would like to give it to my friend who has been through all of this.

One thing I would do is definitely find a new doctor, as quick as you can! The questions that your current doctor has NOT answered are very important for your health. AND you deserve to have a doctor who cares about YOU!!

You originally said, "I have lung and lymphatic cancer stage 4. Some days I feel good, a lot of energy and most days I just lay on my couch uncomfortable and in pain." How did you get that diagnosis? Did you ask any questions or did they give you ANY information?

Part of why you are tired and may not want to get dressed and do anything may be caused by depression. Certainly anyone facing illness gets depression and the doctors can help with that, too.

Please seek a second opinion and take a list of questions to ask so you will know more about faces you. We can help you with the questions, if you want. You are in my prayers. I am praying that you find a doctor who can help you and I am praying that your illness can be managed. We want to keep hearing from you and we want to know what is going on with you and your health. May God bless you, Patrice. Please keep us posted.

Trish

Please send me your email, okay?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.