Okay, I get annoying emails from Classmates.com from time to time. I logged in once b/c someone supposedly sent me an email. I can't find any way to get my name out of there.

Anyway, this morning I decided to see who from my class had posted profiles. One of the questions is worded like this:

How many kids do you have (or want to have)?

WHAT? So people respond 2, 3, whatever. But when you are reading it, you don't know if they have 3 kids, or want three kids, you know what I mean?

It's just awkward. What if you put three because you want three kids, and some blast from the past contacts you, and, making small talk says "so, I see you have three kids." I could see the person saying, "um, er, actually I'm single, but I want three kids." Weird. And BTW, if it's a guy contacting a girl, that will put him off pretty fast.

In spirit of a related post today about people getting free education, tax breaks for having kids - I saw old high school pal said she wants (or has) three kids. She got pregnant senior year, and got a free ride to college. She didn't take care of her child at all - her Mom did. And her younger sister saw how easy it was, and did the same thing. I'm really [censored] if she went on to have more children b/c she was an [censored] to her daughter, and didn't care about her. What is wrong with people?

Save your own life - don't have kids!