logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Hi, my name is Steven Dunlap and I am the original inventor of SeeLippers � Animated Lighted House Slippers for everyone in the house! I invented, created and designed these slippers in memory of my 9 year old niece who passed away fighting bone cancer.

SeeLippers were created as my bright idea to help children and families fight everyday expenses of dealing with Cancer. Both SeeLippers, Inc., & our national distribution company Steven Dunlap & Company, Inc., will donate 100% of profits from the sales of each pair of SeeLippers to those families who need help the most by the Through Maegan�s Eyes Children with Cancer Family Support Assistance Fund, a private philanthropic organization which was set up by Maegan�s uncle: me, Steven Dunlap.

SeeLippers is only the first step and a giant step at that! 100% of our profits from the sale of SeeLippers will be used to help people do ordinary things that matter most in the daily life of someone battling cancer�meeting everyday expenses, traveling back and forth to treatment centers, flights, hotels, extended stay support, or just the money to enable a mom or dad to stay away from work for extended lengths of time to hold the hand of their child and aid in that child�s recovery. This is what Maegan would have wanted me to do, and I intend to make this her legacy: the Through Maegan�s Eyes Children with Cancer Family Support Assistance Fund will send out as much support as possible to families in need.

I invite you to visit us at www.maeganseyes.org and read Maegan�s Story and then you will understand what why and how I plan to make a difference in as many families battling cancer as I can with your support and purchases of SeeLippers from www.seelippers.com
Thank you and God bless you and yours throughout this joyous Holiday Season. Only together can we spread the light of giving. Personal questions welcomed by writing me at sdunlap@stevendunlap.com

For details on how to participate or how to receive benefits from this program, I invite you to write or contact me directly by phone using the numbers listed below. I hope you will share my inspiration and help me spread the word.

Last edited by Steven Dunlap; 12/12/07 05:26 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
R
Good luck with seelippers. It looks promising.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.