Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Amoeba
Amoeba
O
Great thread!

I love working for myself for many of the reasons the ladies here have mentioned above: flexibility, creative freedom, better quality of life and making a difference.

I believe the career world as we know it is changing and in a couple of decades, most people will work for themselves in small to medium sized businesses rather than sometimes soul-less corporations.

However, whether we work for ourselves or not, it's important to remember that work is way more than a pay cheque. Through work we can express our true selves, provide for our families, create change in our communities and leave a legacy of love.

Is your job just a pay cheque? CLICK HERE to find out if you live to work or work to live!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I recently opened up a lavender boutique when I realized how many women loved the calming, soothing, and relaxing properties of lavender.

I didn't have the money for a full time store front so I opted to open in a farmers market that is open two days a week. Well, I'm happy to report my opening weekend was a smashing success!

What I love most about my business, besides the fact that it is all MINE is that I get to meet to many wonderful people. There is nothing better than learning about people from so many different walks of life.

There is no greater gift than to love and be loved.
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I love reading what you Ladies have to say!

Isn't it empowering having our own businesses? It's even more empowering when we know we are getting paid to do what we love to do anyway. That's the way it should be!

Let's keep encouraging each other to grow our businesses in a way that matches our personality and our sense of purpose. There is room for every one of us to succeed at what we love to do.

Sincerely wishing you all the best!

Warmly,

Tami

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
A
A
Hi Tami,

It's great hearing what everyone is passionate about and it's definitely refreshing to hear that people enjoy what they are doing! Sounds like what I'm hearing, though, is that many of us have a challenge in maintaining a balance between work and personal/family life! Maybe that should be explored in another thread.

I enjoy working with the business I am involved with because I believe in their product. It has made a difference in my life and given me a renewed energy, which allows me to keep up with my three year old! Because of the changes brought about in my life through use of the product, I want to share that feeling of improved health and vitality with others. This makes it much easier to market and promote the business.

I also love that I have a flexible schedule and can spend quality time with my family.

All the best,
a.d.

How much is your health worth to YOU?
[url=www.gbgforvitality.com]www.gbgforvitality.com[/url]
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Adeloa,

I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying the business you are involved in. It is so important to do something we believe in and it sounds like you really do believe in the product.

Once again, it reinforces the idea that us women are happier if we find something to do which has some purpose in it for us.

You've raised a good point about balance that really would be a great discussion Thread on its own.

Thanks for sharing and inspiring other women who feel like they can't chase a three year old AND be involved in business.

Warmly,

Tami

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.