logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 134 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 133 134
Gecko
Gecko
Cleaning closets? I guess that is on my adgenda. and maybe a movie this afternoon.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Originally Posted By: dalriana
today i'm lookin forward to startingto make another book.my last ones had lead covers and rubber pages. i'm thinkin of softer materials and drawing and collage.today i'm also looking forward to my partner gettin back from his island visit....makin book & D's return...is this an oxymoron? or my version of 'the pram in the hall'?

ahhh... you make art books! I used to do a lot of mail art (a kindred art form). Welcome to Bella. smile

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i'm looking forward to finishing this lace... yes, i know i've been saying that for days, LOL... but i hadn't expected dropped stitches and having to rip. Today i hope, i'll be done.

Tonight i'm looking forward to reading another chapter or two in my friend's completed manuscript. He's written a mystery novel. Much of it i read and proofed once as he was writing it, but i've waited five years to learn "who done it!" laugh I'm proofing again, so i have to go through it slowly, but it is nice to be doing this.

I'm also looking forward to spending some time outdoors in the sun and snow, when i go to run some errands.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today I am looking forward to getting my bills paid so I don�t have to think about it. I�m also looking forward to cleaning up more around the house. It�s such a good thing to get life in order in these ordinary ways!

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i am looking forward to making a little more progress in my life. It is a beautifully warm day out and i'll enjoy that when i go out. And i will have a nice class tonight.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I was in such a hurry to get to class this morning that i didn't have time to think what i had to look forward to, but as it turned out, it was a great day teaching with two very nice new students and a number of my returning students.

Now i am home, and i'm looking forward to resting. Last night we had very VERY heavy rain and high winds go throughout the night, and it was hard for anyone to sleep with all the racket. Large trees are down today but fortunately none in my yard. I haven't decided yet if i'll nap for an hour or just try to stay up and go to bed when i can sleep through the night.

I am looking forward to finishing some knitting projects tonight, and i ran into the gallery owner today and we talked briefly about the calligraphy and he wants more. So i can look forward to talk to him tomorrow about that, and then i have a private lesson tomorrow and then a class. This is good, it keeps the money flowing.

Also tonight, i really should shop for a new t.v. if i'm not too tired. The other day, through a strange accident, my t.v. started to burn (caused by water... i told you it was strange!). Crazy, crazy. Anyway, i doubt my t.v. will work again, but i've been hoping it might after it dries out. Probably though i will shop for a new one soon or even tonight. I'm a little tempted to cancel my cable and try to get away with no television, but i think, living alone as i do, it keeps me from feeling so lonely to have it.

I hope all of you are finding things to look forward to also. Sometimes we have to really look.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i'm looking forward to my private lesson this afternoon with a new student. I'm looking forward to starting a new set of mittens that i'm designing in a color pattern. I'm also looking forward to purchasing some purple hemp string to knit a netted shopping bag.

Elephant
Elephant
today I am looking forward to SLEEP! It's been a hectic week trying to get back on a semi-normal schedule being that we are coming back from the holiday weeks. Plus I have been given more responsibility at work so I am opening and closing 5 days a week and doing inventory, ordering, scheduling, etc LOL

Tomorrow I am looking forward to a not so full book (schedule) at work. I can hopefully catch up on some things then!

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Congratulations, Jase, on getting more responsibility at work!

B
Shark
Shark
B
I am looking forward to a couple of things. One I will be volunteering at the school as a assistant music instructor and number two will be my new job as a victim's advocate for men and women in domestic violence situations.

Page 36 of 134 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.