Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#361010 12/20/07 05:15 PM
M
mamame Offline OP
OP Offline
M
TumorX claims they may be able to help. Anyone try their products?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
mamame Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Also Bob Beck use recommended Sota Instruments says that you can kill any virus (AIDS or Cancer, etc) and bacteria by using these strange units. Anyone try them? You can see his stuff on Youtube.

D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Hi,
For live cancer free life avoid smoking

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Yip - can you imagine, 69 cancer causing chemicals in each cigarette!!

Adelle - Cancer cry

Last edited by Adelle; 09/10/08 03:13 PM.

Adelle Ottavini, Cancer Editor
Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Sota Instruments? Shall definately check into that!! wink

Adelle - Cancer

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
W
Shark
Shark
W
My wife had a lymphocytic cancer five years ago and she basically flushed her system with water.

90% of her diet was water and vitamins. She also ate cheese for the calcium. When she had an appetite (which was rare), she ate fruits and vegies.

The doctors told her to go home and tend to any loose ends she may have and focus on pain management. She laid on the couch with 2.5 gallons of water and a stirofone cup in anyone sitting. When the water was gone, she would go grab another until she had beaten it.

(She also tells me that there could be adverse affects of having too much water in a normal diet, but, under the circumstances, she said she wasn't worried about that at the time)

-whoisjohngalt

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
This is fascinating!! (Glad you used the words HAD cancer). Did her own common sense tell her to do this water thingy, or did she do research on it? I definately want to know more!!
Adelle - Cancer

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
You might find useful, as references, the following books: How to Prevent and Treat Cancer With Natural Medicine by Michael Murray, and Beating Cancer With Nutrition by PAt Quillen. Good luck with your research.
Both books have extensive bibliographys.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 08/22/09 11:55 PM.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thank you so much! One can't read enough on this topic. I honestly believe 'what you put into your body', can play an enormous role in slowing cancer growth, thus healing better. I shall trace these books asap.

Adelle - Cancer

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
PS: Make sure to read next week's article (cancer@bellaonline.com) about WHY 'standup2cancer' promote the things they do. Fascinating stuff. This week features 'The importance of Vitamin D'. Do yourself a favour, and read it!! :-)

Adelle - Cancer

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
W
Shark
Shark
W
Hey all- sorry it took so long to check back in. Adelle was kind enough to send me a message asking for more details. Here is what I told her...

My wife was diagnosed with lukimia and the doctors told her to "tie up any loose ends." She said she just laid on the couch with a big jug of water and cheese for calcium. She alternated with the cheese flavors between "onion cheese" and cheddar cheese so that it wouldn't get boring. She drank anywhere from 2.5 to 5 gallons of water a day. She got very very weak.

She took ultram for the pain. She also practiced meditation exercises. She would lay down and would try to envision the type of light that she would associate with God and she would envision that light all around her. Then she would cup her hands over the pain areas and try to envision a "lazer- type" energy shooting into the pain source. She would envision the pain on a cellular level and would try to focus the energy into the cells. Then she would blow her hands and push the energy away.

She was unsure if this meditation exercise was what worked, so she experimented on her dog. The dog had two growths on his head and she placed he hand on one of the growths for aboout fifteen minutes a day and focused her energy into the growth. She said after she would do that to him, he would throw up chunks of blood, but after he got it out of his system, he was walking better. It was probbably about three weeks later and the growth that she was laying her hands on went away and the one that she did nothing to stayed.

Anyway, it took about eight months of recooperation. She took it a little bit at a time and towards the end of that time span, she was walking a few feet at a time. Then she would add another five feet to her walks. She would push herself just a little bit more each time until she was finally able to walk outside by herself and then later she was able to travel down the country roads near her house.

As far as why she did what she did, she said that no doctor prescribed it to her. She said that she felt compelled to do it on her own and that she was getting feelings that she needed to wash the sickness out of her body. She says that she would treat her body like she would a computer and that when she would drink the water, she would "type" into her think-tank to take the water to her cells in her body and wash away what was wrong.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

-whoisjohngalt

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Amazing. Proof, yet again, that the mind is a powerful tool. Listen and oblige to your gut, and a miracle might/will occur!

Last edited by Adelle - Cancer; 10/29/08 04:28 AM.

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Thank you for this discussion! There is no disease known to man that we can not cure from within nor is there a greater healer than the mind. If one has but an ounce left of determination, get a plan, focus, don't give up and you will recover. Let nothing stand in your way !!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Why is it that we are all aware of this FACT - but not many can adhere to it? I suspect we are being bombarded by too much 'world', and too little nature and self. Being alone (not lonely) to focus on ones spitit. There must be some tips on how to get to ones inner mind within this chaotic world we live in?

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
When my "elders" teachers and healers in my family were gone I was the only one left with our particular family knowledge and I felt so very alone. I was forced to go the the hospital one day because of a mold borne illness I picked up. While in the hospital I was told that I also had diabetes, and high blood preasure. It sure was funny, I didn't have either of these things just before I went into the hospital????? They gave me insulin injections in the hospital and then pills to take when I got home. A little voice inside kept telling me "They are not giving you the best advice!" I argued with it because after all these people are doctors, they should know what they are talking about, right!!!! My Grandmother always told me "If you are healthy doctors make no money, so guess what!" She was an old european healer who charged nothing for her services and was content to do so. It must have been her words because I took no pills the next day. Man, I got the sweats, became very afraid, thought I was going to die, they had me programmed very well. I kept listening to the voice however and after about three or four days the sweats stopped, my fear subsided, and that has been about six years ago. I just changed my diet a little and have never felt better in my life. Because of legalities I do not recommend anyone else to try what I did. WE have got to take control over our own lives. No physician or anyone else has the power or right to countermand what we feel inside about our own bodies. We have got to stop bowing down to people as if they are gods. They need to really start thinking about us instead of their own checkbook. They stand in their offices and discuss us with the nurse like we are not even there . Kind of like who the hell are we, just the PATIENT!!!!! We need to be aware of who we are inside and listen to our inner voice. It is there and will never steer us wrong.

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
If we remember that disease is foreign to the body than the use of our inner voice can be used to heal itself. Meditation helps to close out the world around us long enough to get in touch with our inner being. This is not just "poof" or "hocus pocus", this is scientifically proven to be effective in curing physical or mental distresses and illnesses. Cancer is just as self- treatable as any other disease. Take heart and be strong, you can do it !!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE WORTH IT !!!!!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Some people struggle to meditate. (Due to ADD? Ha-ha!). How does one go about 'training oneself' to do this? The obvious - phones off, tv off, silence etc. And there you sit. Mind wandering....

I know one should 'go to a nice place', climb stairs, reach for the stars... Is there a 'fool proof' method of meditation?

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Hi Adelle !! Very pretty name !! O.K. I do not know about fool proof but here goes. Let me give you a true story of how an elderly lady found the answers; This older lady was given the diagnosis of terminal cancer with about six months to live. She went home to die. She got home and tried to find peace with what her doctor told her. She told herself that she is old and it is her time to go. There was something very wrong, however, with this whole situation and it emerged within her. She just knew that something was amiss. She did not want to die !!!! She then said to herself ," I am not ready to leave my family." She prayed and prayed but did not get answers. She then, despite all common sense, told her family to leave her alone for a time and went into a closet and closed the door and then sat down. She said to herself I am staying in here until I find the answers however long or hard it is to do. What she was doing , even though she may not have exactly known what she was doing, was to make her inner being "speak" to her. Her instincts told her to do this. We all have them. It was all she could think of. She became thirsty, hungry, uncomfortable but told herself that she was possibly going to die anyway so what to heck !! All of a sudden, right before she was ready to give up this silliness a still small voice began to speak to her. At first she was only aware of its emergence but then it spoke a little clearer. "Apple Juice" were the words. She said,"APPLE JUICE, what does that mean?" Again came the words "Apple Juice". She then thought, are you telling me to drink apple juice? The only thing that was repeated was apple juice. "O.K." she said and left the closet and went to the store. She bought one of each kind of juice, concentrate, fresh, bottled, canned, frozen and any other form of apple juice. She went home and drank each kind. The words still kept coming to her, "Apple Juice." She said in frustration," I am drinking every known type of apple juice that is made what the hell else can I do? Again came the words "apple juice." She then said, o.k I give up, I am just going to die, but in that second it occured to her; apple juice, out on the ground. She raced outside and began gathering apples under the trees. Some fresh, some kind of rotten,complete with stems, seeds, and pealings. Grind up the whole mess, seperate nothing. She continued to grind up fresh apples, whole off the ground or when those ran short from the store. She ate or drank nothing else. Six months later she went back to her doctor as requested and after her check up he told her," I can't believe it, you are cancer free, what did you do?????? She said that she had an arguement with some apples.------ Find that inner voice and let it speak to you letting nothing stand in your way. I can not legally tell you to do what this lady did but you can figure out the path for yourself. My family has been teaching and doing such things for about 500 years.

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
A good friend of mine repremanded me about my remarks in an earlier post about physicians in general and she was right on. After I thought about it today I had to realize my ignorance. Even though my family has had their problems with western medicine I had no right to lump them altogether. There are some very caring doctors out there who struggle to be genuine care providers in this day of being in the "system". I am sorry for my remarks. We are all trying to do our best. I will however not appologize about self healing as it has worked countless times.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hey - calm down!!!! We all go to medical doctors, and appreciate their efforts. The medical profession is soley based on research of the human body, chemicals that works with it, etc. Hundreds of years ago, many tribes and nations could only rely on their 'inner voices', and what their forefathers taught them. I wish I knew how many of them died of cancer?? (I'm sure there weren't a lot). I believe that our western way of living (stress, yuk food etc.) is not the only reason we are all so ill. We live far removed from nature, packed like sardines, with constant noise and flashing lights. We must fight to find our souls' voices. I LOVE your story of the old lady. Makes one think, and gives hope!! Pls share whatever other stories you might have?

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Hello Adelle !! For many generations in my family we were taught to keep both feet on the ground-earth but to live in more than one world. I hope that this makes sense. Let me try to explain; To us the world of healing was not dependent upon an outside source. One of those worlds was walking in health leaving no room for sickness. We believe that the body is spiritual and that sickness is a little lesser or a more negative form of spirituality. Speaking life and health over this world causes us to ascend to our highest form of living not leaving room for the lesser. An outside source, for lack of a better word, means another persons opinion. They may be right on if they are very lucky but the voice within knows all about us and can communicate with us if we will recognize it. My older brother died at 43 because he listened solely to an outside source. I tried to remind him about the story of the older lady but he got angry at my concern for him. I mean, his doctor said that he had but a short time and what did I know? I really loved my brother and tried my best to save him. I told him that if he would just try a few little things to change his diet, mineral intake, and the way that he thought about some things that he probably would see a difference in his condition in possibly six weeks. I told him that I would help him. He snapped at me at this point and said that if he did what I would like him to do that he would be dead in six weeks. Six weeks later to the day he passed away. He cursed himself. What we speak will come to pass. I learned from infancy that word order and intent is the key. I have had many people come to me for healing because it is a gift but with such a gift comes the dissapproval of care providers and other family members because such things are usually called hocus pocus. I know that they are bonifide but don't care if they are called hocus pocus, they work !!!! I am not trying to toot my own horn here but just to say that all healing power is within each individual and it has been proven from of old. I teach classes on such things usually through adult education in local high schools and in private work shops but this is all available within each being. Check out some of Louise Hays books. They are excellent !! I wish that we all knew the power that we have within !!!! My best to you all in good health !!!!!

W
Shark
Shark
W
Another person to look into was a man who died in the 40's. He was a believer in homeopathy and healing from within. His name was Edgar Cayce. His thoughts and teachings are incredible on this subject.

-whoisjohngalt

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hello-hello!!
I shall speed towards the two above mentioned people's books/webs/blogs/etc. Thank you. There is another thought/question though. Is there not a time to be born, and a time to pass? Do you think we should all be able to live to 100? If not illness, must it then be some other way of passing on? Aren't we 'hindering' the souls' passing by trying to beat all illness? (I'm not suggesting to just give up the 'fight' - But how would one know?)
:-)

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
J
Koala
Koala
J
I have a review on my website of Anti-Cancer a New Way of Life which is about a doctor who got brain cancer, not once but twice. This book is about what he did to change is way of living after he got a recurrance and how he's managed to stay cancer free.

The book has a list of anti-cancer foods and it recommends many things people know they should do to be healthy but he lays out the program that worked for him and it's based on a super health plan.

Another thing I'd recommend is watching the movie You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay.

I agree that sometimes people may be ready to die but aren't allowed to. I have an aunt has lived in assisted living for 4 years and she keeps crying to my mom that she just wishes she'd died before they brought her there. Now, they won't let her die. She's about 85, can't walk or do anything by herself. Just a few years ago she was healthy, driving and living by herself until she had a rupture in her stomach that nearly killed her. She just wishes now that it had as she doen't feel she has any quality of life.

I think people should be allowed to decidel for themselves but once you are in assisted living they can keep you alive for quite a while.

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Excellent posts all !!!!!! Whoisjohngalt is right on ! Edgar Cayse is a mentor of mine and a true genius. If, as you start reading his books some of his experiences seem "far Out" just persevere through his works and they will become very clear at some point. Adelle, who else on the planet, above or below has the right to extend or end your life but you? One of the prerequisites for living in health and fulfillment is to loose the fear of dying. This is very hard for some people to learn but one good way to learn this is by going past a sickness or a terminal illness and then sharing that information with others. You have now renewed hope in yourself and given extended life to others. Fear of death at this point seems to fade away. We must listen to the voice within not without !!! My brother left 3 little girls and a wife that loved him let alone me and Mom and Dad. It tore us apart. Despite what some of my family have said there was no divine plan for his going so early in life. His family then suffered financially and emotionally. No one however blames God or anyone else for his leaving. He did not want to believe that there was hope. He and so many others !! My Mother in law was an incredible Grandmother and friend. We all loved and respected her but she died at 51 from cancer. That was in 73 and we still miss her. She smoked cigarettes and back in the 50's and 60's no one knew about the hazards of smoking. Some say to this day that she provided a lesson for us all to learn about smoking. That sounds easy and can justify many ways to die as an excuse for not facing the possibility of good health in a time of perceived golbal doom and gloomism and negativism. Look at the preservatives that we eat. We can sucumb to their effects or we can move past that mindset and live in health. Devine intervention, no way. Yes we can get hit by a bus or die in an accident but far fewer die in those circumstances than from sickness and disease. Everyone on the planet, unless they choose otherwise, has the option to live to 125 or older if they so choose. Sound like nonsence? Study some ancient cultures and it can be proven. How many times do we say that God took him or her home because He wanted them now. Sounds good? It doesn't mean that it is true !! I think that we were given a brain to use. Who gave it to us? How will any of us be a benefit to humanity by dying early. Finding ways to extend life and sharing them will do nothing but benefit humanity. What hope does that give us all !!!!! Who knows, what if the day came that death was something that only our grandparents experienced? Is this a total impossibility? If we are going to dream lets dream big and not limit the power of the mind or eternity. As Yoda said to Luke "Open your mind, open your mind, open your mind. Get Well !!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Man, did I enjoy this!! 'Positive' isn't the word to describe these posts. Is there anybody out there with a better word? Yes, I think in one way you hammered it on the head for me. There are loved-ones around us. For them we mean the world. Being a hero by beating any illness, is surely the greatest gift to give them. The wisdom one gathers whilst in a life threatening situation can also be seen as a gift to oneself. That wisdom passed on, will surely bring sunshine to a fellow human. God said: 'Live in ABUNDANCE'. Illness is not abundance. Therfore I have decided that cancer, and all other life threatening diseases are to be banished by the spirit. If all of us could just learn to listen to our bodies as well as our 'inner voices', cancers can be detected so soon, that there will be no threat involved. Time to make 'time' to listen!!

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
W
Shark
Shark
W
My wife tries to help me listen to my body through meditation techniques that she has picked up and come up with over the years. I have to admit, though the benefits are great, I find it hard to sit still and concentrate/listen. I think society moves and acts so quickly and I have to force myself to watch a sunset, sit and watch a river, or even go for walks. But these things, as well as the meditation exercises, I feel great (mind/body/spirit) afterwards.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you have a problem sitting still, do not give up on these things. They can be easy or difficult depending on you, but either way, they are worth it. I believe very strongly in the power of healing from within and I get to wake up next to the proof every morning smile

-whoisjohngalt

W
Shark
Shark
W
Hello again. I just looked this up because I remember reading about it a long time ago.

This is a treatment (I believe it's still in the experimental stage) that shoots tiny gold particles into the cancerous cells. From what I understand, they then heat up the particles and this is supposed to kill the cancer cells.

I do not know what the cost is, but here is an article on the subject.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thanx!! I'm going to read it straight-away. I've never heard of it. I love the way the scientists will stop at nothing to find a cure!

Shall let you know what I 'make of it'.

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi!

I've read up on this new 'nano technology' and it sounds amazing. I'm still investigating, but want to do an article on it in Feb. Thanx again for making me aware!!

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hello again!

Reading up on the gold nano technology and it sounds fantastic. What it's supposed to do is (pls don't quote me on this) to find the MDR1 gene with transmembrane protein - called p-glycoprotein - which ejects/blocks cancer drugs. By finding this little 'nasty' - the choice of drug will be re-evaluated.

Still reading up on this. If anybody has more knowledge on this, please let me know? :-)

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/26/24 01:05 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 02/24/24 08:39 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/23/24 11:02 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 02/23/24 09:05 AM
Bird Buddy
by Angie - 02/22/24 08:18 PM
Sewing Ideas for St. Patrick's Day
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 02/21/24 05:33 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/20/24 03:20 PM
Tennis Legend Roger Federer - New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 02/19/24 08:57 PM
Lined Note Paper Template for Digital Planner
by Digital Art and Animation - 02/19/24 08:38 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 02/19/24 08:21 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.