Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Hello Adelle !! For many generations in my family we were taught to keep both feet on the ground-earth but to live in more than one world. I hope that this makes sense. Let me try to explain; To us the world of healing was not dependent upon an outside source. One of those worlds was walking in health leaving no room for sickness. We believe that the body is spiritual and that sickness is a little lesser or a more negative form of spirituality. Speaking life and health over this world causes us to ascend to our highest form of living not leaving room for the lesser. An outside source, for lack of a better word, means another persons opinion. They may be right on if they are very lucky but the voice within knows all about us and can communicate with us if we will recognize it. My older brother died at 43 because he listened solely to an outside source. I tried to remind him about the story of the older lady but he got angry at my concern for him. I mean, his doctor said that he had but a short time and what did I know? I really loved my brother and tried my best to save him. I told him that if he would just try a few little things to change his diet, mineral intake, and the way that he thought about some things that he probably would see a difference in his condition in possibly six weeks. I told him that I would help him. He snapped at me at this point and said that if he did what I would like him to do that he would be dead in six weeks. Six weeks later to the day he passed away. He cursed himself. What we speak will come to pass. I learned from infancy that word order and intent is the key. I have had many people come to me for healing because it is a gift but with such a gift comes the dissapproval of care providers and other family members because such things are usually called hocus pocus. I know that they are bonifide but don't care if they are called hocus pocus, they work !!!! I am not trying to toot my own horn here but just to say that all healing power is within each individual and it has been proven from of old. I teach classes on such things usually through adult education in local high schools and in private work shops but this is all available within each being. Check out some of Louise Hays books. They are excellent !! I wish that we all knew the power that we have within !!!! My best to you all in good health !!!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
W
Shark
Shark
W
Another person to look into was a man who died in the 40's. He was a believer in homeopathy and healing from within. His name was Edgar Cayce. His thoughts and teachings are incredible on this subject.

-whoisjohngalt

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hello-hello!!
I shall speed towards the two above mentioned people's books/webs/blogs/etc. Thank you. There is another thought/question though. Is there not a time to be born, and a time to pass? Do you think we should all be able to live to 100? If not illness, must it then be some other way of passing on? Aren't we 'hindering' the souls' passing by trying to beat all illness? (I'm not suggesting to just give up the 'fight' - But how would one know?)
:-)

Adelle Ottavini, Cancer Editor
Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
J
Koala
Koala
J
I have a review on my website of Anti-Cancer a New Way of Life which is about a doctor who got brain cancer, not once but twice. This book is about what he did to change is way of living after he got a recurrance and how he's managed to stay cancer free.

The book has a list of anti-cancer foods and it recommends many things people know they should do to be healthy but he lays out the program that worked for him and it's based on a super health plan.

Another thing I'd recommend is watching the movie You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay.

I agree that sometimes people may be ready to die but aren't allowed to. I have an aunt has lived in assisted living for 4 years and she keeps crying to my mom that she just wishes she'd died before they brought her there. Now, they won't let her die. She's about 85, can't walk or do anything by herself. Just a few years ago she was healthy, driving and living by herself until she had a rupture in her stomach that nearly killed her. She just wishes now that it had as she doen't feel she has any quality of life.

I think people should be allowed to decidel for themselves but once you are in assisted living they can keep you alive for quite a while.

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Excellent posts all !!!!!! Whoisjohngalt is right on ! Edgar Cayse is a mentor of mine and a true genius. If, as you start reading his books some of his experiences seem "far Out" just persevere through his works and they will become very clear at some point. Adelle, who else on the planet, above or below has the right to extend or end your life but you? One of the prerequisites for living in health and fulfillment is to loose the fear of dying. This is very hard for some people to learn but one good way to learn this is by going past a sickness or a terminal illness and then sharing that information with others. You have now renewed hope in yourself and given extended life to others. Fear of death at this point seems to fade away. We must listen to the voice within not without !!! My brother left 3 little girls and a wife that loved him let alone me and Mom and Dad. It tore us apart. Despite what some of my family have said there was no divine plan for his going so early in life. His family then suffered financially and emotionally. No one however blames God or anyone else for his leaving. He did not want to believe that there was hope. He and so many others !! My Mother in law was an incredible Grandmother and friend. We all loved and respected her but she died at 51 from cancer. That was in 73 and we still miss her. She smoked cigarettes and back in the 50's and 60's no one knew about the hazards of smoking. Some say to this day that she provided a lesson for us all to learn about smoking. That sounds easy and can justify many ways to die as an excuse for not facing the possibility of good health in a time of perceived golbal doom and gloomism and negativism. Look at the preservatives that we eat. We can sucumb to their effects or we can move past that mindset and live in health. Devine intervention, no way. Yes we can get hit by a bus or die in an accident but far fewer die in those circumstances than from sickness and disease. Everyone on the planet, unless they choose otherwise, has the option to live to 125 or older if they so choose. Sound like nonsence? Study some ancient cultures and it can be proven. How many times do we say that God took him or her home because He wanted them now. Sounds good? It doesn't mean that it is true !! I think that we were given a brain to use. Who gave it to us? How will any of us be a benefit to humanity by dying early. Finding ways to extend life and sharing them will do nothing but benefit humanity. What hope does that give us all !!!!! Who knows, what if the day came that death was something that only our grandparents experienced? Is this a total impossibility? If we are going to dream lets dream big and not limit the power of the mind or eternity. As Yoda said to Luke "Open your mind, open your mind, open your mind. Get Well !!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Man, did I enjoy this!! 'Positive' isn't the word to describe these posts. Is there anybody out there with a better word? Yes, I think in one way you hammered it on the head for me. There are loved-ones around us. For them we mean the world. Being a hero by beating any illness, is surely the greatest gift to give them. The wisdom one gathers whilst in a life threatening situation can also be seen as a gift to oneself. That wisdom passed on, will surely bring sunshine to a fellow human. God said: 'Live in ABUNDANCE'. Illness is not abundance. Therfore I have decided that cancer, and all other life threatening diseases are to be banished by the spirit. If all of us could just learn to listen to our bodies as well as our 'inner voices', cancers can be detected so soon, that there will be no threat involved. Time to make 'time' to listen!!

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
W
Shark
Shark
W
My wife tries to help me listen to my body through meditation techniques that she has picked up and come up with over the years. I have to admit, though the benefits are great, I find it hard to sit still and concentrate/listen. I think society moves and acts so quickly and I have to force myself to watch a sunset, sit and watch a river, or even go for walks. But these things, as well as the meditation exercises, I feel great (mind/body/spirit) afterwards.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you have a problem sitting still, do not give up on these things. They can be easy or difficult depending on you, but either way, they are worth it. I believe very strongly in the power of healing from within and I get to wake up next to the proof every morning smile

-whoisjohngalt

W
Shark
Shark
W
Hello again. I just looked this up because I remember reading about it a long time ago.

This is a treatment (I believe it's still in the experimental stage) that shoots tiny gold particles into the cancerous cells. From what I understand, they then heat up the particles and this is supposed to kill the cancer cells.

I do not know what the cost is, but here is an article on the subject.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thanx!! I'm going to read it straight-away. I've never heard of it. I love the way the scientists will stop at nothing to find a cure!

Shall let you know what I 'make of it'.

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hi!

I've read up on this new 'nano technology' and it sounds amazing. I'm still investigating, but want to do an article on it in Feb. Thanx again for making me aware!!

Cancer Website
Cancer Forum
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/26/24 01:05 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 02/24/24 08:39 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/23/24 11:02 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 02/23/24 09:05 AM
Bird Buddy
by Angie - 02/22/24 08:18 PM
Sewing Ideas for St. Patrick's Day
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 02/21/24 05:33 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/20/24 03:20 PM
Tennis Legend Roger Federer - New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 02/19/24 08:57 PM
Lined Note Paper Template for Digital Planner
by Digital Art and Animation - 02/19/24 08:38 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 02/19/24 08:21 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.