logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Shark
Shark
Carennedy -

What are you good at? What do you love to do? What would you do all day if you didn't have to worry about money?

What are the things you DON'T like to do?

These are important questions to answer.

If you want to bounce some things off of me, in private, go ahead and send me a PM.

Meg

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
And on Etsy - One of my International Clients is an artist. He makes a pretty good income on Etsy, with his paintings.

Seems to be all homemade arts & crafts. Fabulous idea!

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: BellaMeg_BusinessCoach
Carennedy -

What are you good at? What do you love to do? What would you do all day if you didn't have to worry about money?

What are the things you DON'T like to do?

These are important questions to answer.

If you want to bounce some things off of me, in private, go ahead and send me a PM.

Meg

I am doing what I love. Helping women succeed in business so they can stay home -- I should start charging though.

I'm in start up that's the only issue here not what I'm doing, it's a time deadline thing that my husband has so gratitiously put on me.

I left him a voice mail today because he's on a flight outlineing exactly what he's asking of me and to come up with suggestions to exactly what job I can do that won't put the kids in daycare when I've only got 2.5hrs without them. I also mentioned that if I was to put them into daycare then I'd be bringing home as much as I do selling jewellery and the online stores, so wouldn't it be better if he helped me get the business going rather than be an idiot and ask me to be 2 people.

We'll see. He is my biggest obstical, he places tonnes of demands on me and expects me to keep a clean and orderly home. He doesn't do anything I ask of him. I critizes me constantly and nothing I do is good enough and he appreciates nothing I do.

So my issue isn't what I am passionate about or what I need to do, it's how will I do it with him being his usual Ahole self.

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
I looked at etsy and it is a really neat site for handmade gifts. In the new year I'll have lots to put on. For now, I'm looking for an easy bake oven & a cheap cd player.... I thought Wii's were hard to come by.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
good for you - good luck with etsy!

Amoeba
Amoeba
Ebay and Squidoo Lens. They really help build online business. It works for me. Good Luck Carennedy!

Tonet

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
I've become addicted to Squidoo.... it's so easy

I love to write, I just published a book.
It is a drama romance novel about a young woman struggling to find her center inside her trials and tribulations....

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
The book can be attained through.... www.publishamerica.com
For Immediate Release

pr@publishamerica.com
www.publishamerica.com

PublishAmerica Presents Broken Dreams by Stefanie

Frederick, MD January 2, 2008 -- PublishAmerica is proud to present Broken Dreams by Stefanie of Pace, Florida.

Isabella Szabo reverts to her childhood struggles through a trance of memories that left her wounded. She desires true love but she stumbles upon two bad relationships. Through her trials she makes one wish. True love enters her life for the first time. She dispels the wish and falls into a ray of blackness. Eliminating her curse, she comes across one man that gives her the courage to live the life she could only dream of. Isabella comes out of her darkness and catches the glimpse of hope with a wealthy Greek man. She is seduced to become his mistress while he marries someone of significance. Isabella desires to go back in time to regain her wish and is able to touch on a little hope with dreams and psychic revelation to bring back true love in her life once more.

Stefanie was born in Formia, Italy. She enjoys writing poetry and short stories. Her passion is literature. She likes to write about life experiences and romance. Her objectives are to become a novelist and memoir writer. Married with four children, she shares a passion with her family through artistic expression. She enjoys teaching her children to sketch nature, animals and cartoon characters.

Last edited by starfly; 01/11/08 12:02 PM.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
writing is like taking everything that you store away inside a box and as you open the box, it reveals more than what has been stored....

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Angel - Business Coach 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.