Page 1 of 2 1 2
#360195 12/16/07 03:50 PM
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Hello.

I was just wondering how everyone is, and what you are doing?

We have quite the snow storm today so just about everyone is stuck in their house. You can't even shovel the snow because it's too windy and it would just blow back.

I have my knitting projects but there's been a lot of that lately. I get bored and sometimes lonely, so i'm taking a break and trying to straighten the house.

I might make some christmas cookies. I bent a cookie cutter into the shape of a sweater for my knitters! I thought then i could decorate them with icing in patterns.

What are you up to?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
same thing here holly. No sense in shoveling because its right back where it was when we began. So I am locking us in the house, putzing around on the computer, watching tele, and cooking a ncie pot roast with winter root vegies.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
ooooo... i can almost smell your pot roast!!! smile

What have you found on the tele? I had it on, but mostly for noise.

Elephant
Elephant
i am watching the finale of Survivor China ;0)

And the roast is smelling all tooooooo good. Getting ready tot ake it out of the oven and eat it LOL

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
laugh

I'm watching television now while knitting a scarf for my father for christmas, in some lovely grey-blue Merino yarn.

Did you read Barbara's new articles? They are really good.

H
Shark
Shark
H
I am working.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I love the photos that come with those quotes on WishAFriend!

Today i am finishing a scarf for my dad, and I want to wrap the gifts for him and his wife and put them in a shipping box.

I also have my calligraphy tools out to make the two things i need to get to a gallery owner. I'm just trying to work on my projects these days and get as much done as i can. I've been averaging 1 - 3 a day, so that's really cranking them out.

And i've been thinking a lot about my life and the new year, and trying to figure out what to do next.

What are other people up to?

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Watching t.v and stuffing my face, im on steroids for my asthma and have an uncontrollable hunger, one of the many side effects, i'm not getting my mail today because the city housing where i lived hasn't plowed us out from the weekend storm, so i'll just be doing what i do well (nothing)

Rosie L
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Aww. You need a hug! (((hug)))

You might try drinking a cup of tea every hour or so to help curb your appetite. I've heard some people say that a little bit of lemon juice and hot water really helps you feel full. When you are able to get to the shops, there is also a tea called Yerba Mate which definitely helps curb appetite. It's been used in central and south america for decades at least.... just one caution, it's a stimulant, so don't drink it at night as it will keep you up! I had a house mate of Cuban descent a few years ago, who used to use it to stay alert while studying for finals at college, but her mother uses it to keep her figure.

You'll feel better if you do something today... what could you do? Clean house? Read a book? Home make gifts? Plan how you would like the New Year to be for you? Surf the internet for online educational programs?

Thanks Holly,

Rosie L
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.