Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Hi all! I'm doing better, thanks Connie. smile How is everything on the home improvement front? Anyone doing anything or are the holidays slowing you down? I've been working on my gift shopping and some mosaic projects, so not much going on with the house. I'm thinking about repainting the main level after Christmas, though. Right now my family room/kitchen are yellow and the dining room and foyer are blue. You can stand in one room and see into the others, so the colors have to complement each other. Then I still need to finish painting my stairs! I am holding off on that, bec I have a couple of ideas and can't decide which way to go. I'd like to mosaic some, but...we shall see what we shall see. smile

Donna smile

Donna Coogan, C.I.D.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Mavis Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
M
Glad you're feeling better Donna.

My projects have seriously slowed down due to the holidays and the snow shovelling. At least the major work is done with the contractors, although I just called them a couple of days ago about a problem with the tub surround. I don't expect they will have time to make it here to fix it until the new year though because I'm sure they are rushing to finish some jobs before Christmas.
After Christmas I'm going to concentrate on 1 job at a time and will be getting the stairway patched & painted first. Then I'm going to finish patching & painting the back porch, before moving upstairs to painting the bedrooms and get new flooring (either carpet or vinyl - will decide later).

Mavis
Koala
Koala
I am glad to hear that you are feeling better Donna.

We have had lots of ice here and some snow. The bad weather has slowed everything down and there have been a lot of accidents. We have snow on the ground now and are expecting lots more. There are more than 200,000 people without electricity in our state and this has been going on for more than a week. We have a generator just in case. So far we have been fortunate to miss out on the really bad weather.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.