Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I have one issue. I'm sure the ROCK was contacted to be a part of it, and he probably turned it down because of his busy Hollywood schedule. I honestly believe that he could of made the time and flown in for a couple hours regardless. He has the money and the resources to do so. I don't understand why he wouldn't of gone out of his way and do what he has to do in order to be a part of it? It doesn't makes sense, and frankly I'm a little dissapointed in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

OK, I got that out of the way. Now on a more positive note...

I personally thought it was an awesome show. They geared the show mostly towards trying to make us laugh. The comedic moments of wrestling have always been the most enjoyable to me, and I was glad the put emphasis on that aspect of the show.
Very entertaining and enjoyable overall. Trish Stratus is an absolute goddess, and she looked amazing! I'm not a big Hogan fan, but I actually enjoyed his appearance. The fact that they paid homage to the fans for being the #1 Superstars of RAW was very cool. I'm 34 years old and I've been watching wrestling since I was 9, and have been watching RAW since it started. I have seen many more RAW episodes than I have missed in those 15 years, and I do feel like a part of me is a part of that family.

Last edited by forcegx7; 12/11/07 12:33 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I too was disappointed when the Rock didn't show up. I thought for sure he would make an appearance. Bret Hart was scheduled to appear as well but he didn't show either.

I laughed when Hogan came out save Hornswoggle and was waiting for him to grab a mike and call Khali " a big stinky giant" like he always did with Andre.

I cheered when DiBiase came down as well and paid off IRS to eliminate himself in the battle royal.

"EVRYBODY HAS A PRICE!" lol The classics never die.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
The Rock....the good old days

*SIGH*

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.