logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
This Abundance and Wealth section is under the Money Channel.
Abundance and Wealth site
Okay, with that said:

In your opinion -
What role does the Law of Attraction and/or positive thinking play in making, spending and enjoying money?

Any success stories from your own life about the Law of Attraction or positive thinking and money to share with us?

I'd like to begin one whole thread on our forum dedicated just to discussing the subject of attracting money into our lives. What do you think?

You may want to read the article Abundance Equals More Than Enough and let me know what you think.

Thank you!

~Sharon

Last edited by Sharon - Wealth Editor; 12/08/07 12:09 PM.

Sharon Michaels
�Empowering and mentoring women to greater personal and professional success.�

Abundance and Wealth Editor and
Self Development Editor

The Abundance and Wealth Site
The Most Recent Abundance and Wealth Featured Article

Sharon's Power To Succeed Blog

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
It has been my experience that the more you worry about what you spend your money on, the less you have of it to spend.
It was difficult, but, i have learned to attract more money each time i spend,lol.
I just stopped worrying about how much things cost, the timing of spending and where or how I would get more to cover bills etc.

Im so grateful for being able to manifest money from many sources as a result of the law of attraction.

Everyone knows there is money everywhere you look in todays world, why not grab you share. After all its just waiting there for you to accept it. Position yourself to take it.

Here is one way I attracted more money into my life ,

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
From the way I understand the Law of Attraction, you don't focus on the money specifically. What I focus on is feeling secure and knowing that I will always have all I need. I focus on feeling safe and secure in each present moment and this helps create that in my future moments.

Also, I think if you think first about helping others, the Universe lends a hand in your efforts to make them more successful.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
I've been working with the Law of Attraction in my own life.

If I start to get negative about money, right away I start thinking of something positive. I don't want to attract negative into my life. I think the more positive I become, the more positive opportunities I see.

I really enjoyed the book "The Attractor Factor" by Joe Vitale.

I'll be looking forward to reading what everyone has to say.

I enjoy the Abundance and Wealth articles.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I like to think of money as flowing through me. When I buy something, it is keeping the money flowing from me and more flows in from the Universe to replace it. It's the same with giving money or items away. It creates a vaccumn for more to flow to you.

It isn't really money we want anyway-it's what the money will buy and in many cases that comes down to security, freedom from worry over finances, etc.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I agree joanj! One thing about focusing mainly on the money with the Law of Attraction is that most people have some pretty negative thoughts, conscious or subconscious, about money. We worry about not having enough, not paying our bills, feeling insecure, etc. It's hard to have purely positive thoughts when it comes to money.

that's why I just try to focus on feeling good and feeling secure. When I get a bill I thank the Universe for the money to pay it and I also thank the Universe for every bit of money that comes my way, even a penny. I think dealing with the basic feelings of insecurity that money thoughts can give you is a big part of using LOA to make money.

H
Koala
Koala
H
That's nice imagery, Joan.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
So glad to find this forum1 I posted this in another thread but does anyone have any recommendations on books to start with about attracting money into your life?

I will try the imagery of focusing on feeling secure. I know I don't want to focus on the Christmas bills to pay off-lol.

Beth

Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Beth

Great question!

I recommend these two books as a great place to start-
there's a link to Amazon.com where you can read the descriptions and look at other titles too.

The Secret - Rhonda Byrne
The Secret

The Law of Attraction - Mike Losier
The Law of Attraction

You can find them on Amazon, your local bookstore or library.

Glad you found us too.

~Sharon

Last edited by Sharon - Wealth Editor; 02/16/08 02:37 PM.

Sharon Michaels
�Empowering and mentoring women to greater personal and professional success.�

Abundance and Wealth Editor and
Self Development Editor

The Abundance and Wealth Site
The Most Recent Abundance and Wealth Featured Article

Sharon's Power To Succeed Blog

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
These are great recommendations, Sharon.

I also liked The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer. He has other books on manifesting and using the Law of Attraction-altho when some of his books were written, that term for it wasn't common.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Brandi - Abundance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.