Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
Sharon, I like your idea to write a poem or story. I think this this would be a great idea for a grandparent gift.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Kind of along the poem line you could also do the coupons for a free car wash, perhaps for a co-worker you could offer to pick up their lunch tab one day, watch their pet for a weekend, etc.

A bag of chocolate covered espresso beans tied with a bow could be cute in a mug also.

I love those Bioletti espresso makers for the stovetop. I think they're $19 or $20. That's a little more pricey, but still a fairly reasonable gift price.

You could give someone a collection of the mini flavored coffee syrups. If you bought the small bottles you could probably put three together for not too much. They even make suger free incase someone is diabetic.

Charity Armstrong
Roses Editor

I always give DVD's for inexpensive options. I think that since my 16-year old is obsessed with India I'll give her a sweet movie called "Outsourced", has anyone else seen it? I saw a few reviews that were positive so I rented it, it reminded me a little of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" meets "Bend it Like Beckham"... only I felt the story was deeper and richer than both of these. It's selling for $20 so that is just at the top end of what I'd consider "inexpensive".

D
D
Hey, I have great ideas for inexpensive gifts. Last year my son wanted to make Marshmallow Shooters for his friends. I had no idea what I was doing, but eventually we came up with an inexpensive plan. The shooters were a huge hit and I had mothers calling me asking for more. I also gave the shooters as gifts for my neighbors and families. I made custom gift baskets complete with ammo (mini marshmallows) and in some of the baskets I included ingredients for hot chocolate and smores (they all kinda relate to the marshmallow). I wrote a quirky little poem to go with the basket and my neighbors loved it! It was fun to give something unique and memorable and still stay on a strict budget.

We are now making shooters and selling them like crazy. If you want more info, please let me know.

Happy Holidays!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.