logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Skeeter #355480 11/21/07 06:11 AM
A
A
I am unable to estimate the mileage as I dont drive. I think that the answer will soon come. I have a 3 year old son with him and im not wanting to give up and i believe that families should stay together. 7 Years in september we have been together and had issues with him online dating for about 6. As a man do you think that it is possible for someone to wake up and change one day or is this something that will continue. Im at the point where I am ready to just deal with it as is until my son is older and out on his own.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
angelblueeyes #355483 11/21/07 06:41 AM
S
Shark
Shark
S
I truly admire your commitment to your relationship and your child. But with a 3 year old son, thats 15 years. That's a long time to be with someone who (possibly) is cheating on you. And yes I think a man can change, if he feels that what he would be losing is more important than what he is gaining outside of the relationship. It's hard to deal with, but if this spirals out of control, its not fair for you or your son to be subjected to it for the next 15 years.

IMHO
Skeeter

Skeeter #355545 11/21/07 12:27 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
The way I caught my ex, was the telephone.

I would re-dial the last number called as soon as I got home from work - and it was her number several times.

The final straw was when I came home from work early one day, and actually caught him on the phone with her (at least I didn't cathc them in flagrante!)

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
A
A
I think that most of the issues have arrised from my weight gain from having my son, he just turned 3 years old and I am still almost 15 pounds over what I was when we first started dating. I have recently started dieting and excercise, with hopes that my husband will find me attractive again and want to be intimate and want to go out and do fun things again

angelblueeyes #356458 11/27/07 05:57 AM
A
A
So I talked to my husband the other night. Probably due to the fact that we were both drinking, I told him everything. I told him that I was worried about him cheating ect. Anyway after a long discussion and talking things through I thought that everything was ok. Last night I initiated sex and all was good. After checking the history on the computer I see that he was looking to find women in the town that he works. It was like a slap in the face for opening up to him. Tonight i initiated sex and my response was that he was tired and not in the mood. Any advice on how to keep a man that is considering going elsewhere. I feel that If i do what he isnt getting that he will stay and not stray

angelblueeyes #356462 11/27/07 07:25 AM
H
Shark
Shark
H
Do you feel that you need to have more innovative sex?

angelblueeyes #356508 11/27/07 12:28 PM
Gecko
Gecko
Angelblueeyes,

I hate to say this, but there's nothing you can do to stop someone from cheating -- it's their decision. The question is not whether you're doing everything you can to keep him from cheating; rather, the question is -- is he the kind of man who would stay committed to his wife regardless of whether or not he's getting everything he wants and needs?

I'd try talking with him again if it's bothering you so much, though men tend to tire quickly of repeated heavy discussions.

Innovative sex is great -- variety is the spice of life -- but even if you were everything he ever wanted in bed, it's not enough to stop someone who wants to cheat.

"Men and women think that it is necessary to have children. It is not. It is their animal nature and social custom, rather than reason, which makes them believe that this is a necessity." --Democritus
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.