Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#355657 11/21/07 08:18 PM
J
OP Offline
J
WOW, I just saw the most beautiful pink diamond ever! What do you guys think of pink diamonds?

Maria

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jewelry Girl #355753 11/22/07 01:19 PM
Hi Maria,

I think pink diamonds are fantastic! I don't collect diamonds but if ever I start, pink and other fancy colored diamonds are top of my list.

I have never really been a pink jewelry or clothes woman, but since I began making jewelry this summer, I see the power of pink. In fact, I really love working with pink beads from pearls to gemstones.

I would love to see some photos of pink jewelry our forum members have made. And remember to include your contact information in your Profile section. If someone sees something they like, they will be in touch with you.

In fact, lets start a PINK jewelry thread. I am developing a Holiday Gift Guide on my new site, Susan's Passion for Jewelry (SPJ) set to go live this weekend, and for great jewelry gifts to feature. So, here's a call for designers to submit your pink jewelry photos to the Forum for consideration. Remember, no active links in your post but add details to your Profile section so I know if you have a website which I will check out. Depending on how many posts/photos I get, I may be able to add them all or select only a few. Pieces must be handcrafted by you and be available for sale.

Next time I visit I will be looking for a new color jewelry to add to the Gift Guide.

But for now until the weekend I am scouting out pink jewelry from Forum members.

Susan
Editor - Fashion Jewelry and Jewelry Collecting at BellaOnline
Editor of SPJ - "A Celebration of Wearable Art for Jewelry Lovers & Ultimate Jewelry Shopping Guide"
J
OP Offline
J
Susan,

Wow, what a great idea! I am also interested in seeing other peoples collections, especially if they are colored diamonds. I will be watching for your new forum. Thank you for your response.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Hi Susan,

I don't make jewelry or sell it (anymore - I used to sell Premier, but got just too busy).

can I still upload picture of pieces I love?

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Hi Michelle,

I would love to see your jewelry collection.

Susan
Editor of SPJ - "A Celebration of Wearable Art for Jewelry Lovers & Ultimate Jewelry Shopping Guide"
Just a quick note to let everyone know that BellaOnline Editors may include a link to their site in the posts - at BellaOnline we are all volunteers.

Perhaps there will come a time in future, a time when there are no further attempts to advertise here, that forum members can once again add links to their posts.

Susan
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hear Hear ! i just had to do the same with my new forum ! I really had my hands full there - took all morning! - Hello, by the way, from Siobhain - Short Stories - I took courage from your bold stance, as it were! maybe I'll find a good short story about jewellery any ideas ?

Siobhain

inspirangel #357637 12/02/07 04:29 PM
Hi,

So nice to hear from other editors. Season's Greetings!

Best Regards,
Susn

Susan
G
G
Pink diamonds are fantastic because you can make it into a fashionable jewelry accessories that matched your wardrobe.

Jewelry Girl #364211 01/07/08 03:17 AM
Amoeba
Amoeba
The Pink Diamond is amazing and yes color diamond with jewelry has made a come back. More fashionables these days is white gold People are experimenting white gold with colors of Diamonds and brilliance of Diamonds. For beautiful designs in white gold and yellow gold visit angara .

Jewelry Girl #367434 01/18/08 03:17 AM
J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
To best of my knowledge Steinmetz Pink is the rarest pink diamond which weigh about 59.60 carats (11.92 g)
check this out!!!

Last edited by Susan_Jewelry; 07/08/08 11:20 AM.
Tiger
Tiger
Pink Diamonds are lovely. Wasn't there publicity around a ring that Mark Anthony gave to J.Lo that had a pink diamond or was that the one Ben Affleck gave her. I remember seeing pictures of it everywhere.

M o e #422370 05/30/08 09:59 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
This isn't a pink diamond, but it is my favorite piece of pink jewelry:

It's kind of like a pink Tiger's Eye.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
J
J
Wow, i wish it would mine.Looking so beautiful.

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
this is very beautiful pink diamond jewelry, i have seen.can you explain some thing more about pink jewelry.

mens wedding ring
www.jewelelegance.com
Digidemo #428123 06/18/08 05:10 PM
E
E
I'd love to own one. smile

Jewelry Girl #428261 06/19/08 04:09 AM
J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
hi , this much i know about pink diamond
No other diamond locality in the world produces pink and reddish diamonds with as much regularity as the Argyle mine in Australia. This doesn't mean the supply is plentiful, however. Out of the millions of carats mined at Argyle yearly, only some 700 found each year qualify as "pinks" or "reds.

mens wedding ring
www.jewelelegance.com
Digidemo #429717 06/24/08 02:52 AM
M
M
I just love diamonds.I have a a pair of diamond earrings gifted by my finance but not have yet any colored diamonds.

Jewelry Girl #433466 07/07/08 09:07 AM
J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
Actually i feel that pink color suits more on teenagers and so they like it. smile
And if we talk about diamond then it's well and good.Because jewelry are the most important factor in womens overall packaging of makeup.If we talk about pink diamond it will definitely give some kind of boost in the looks of girls or womens.
Apart from this now a days every one is interested to look "different + fancy + unique" cool .So,it can be possible only if u have something different designs in dress,jewelries and makeup.
so,pink diamond is the good supporter for the above latest combination.

Jewelelegance
www.jewelelegance.com

mens wedding ring
www.jewelelegance.com
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I Love the "new" chocolate diamonds that have recently become popular. They are so rich looking. I saw a write up on them in "Glamour" magazine this past month.

Isn't it funny though, how all these diamonds that would have been considered flawed for their coloration in the past are now the hot new thing?!?

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Hi,
Usually I dont really like pink especially for diamond. But since pregnant (with baby girl), I just love pink very much and looking for everything with pink color.Everything must be pink!

M o e.... actually its Ben Affleck that given Jennifer Lopez a pink diamond engagement ring, not Mark Anthony!

White Azalea
Jewelry Silver World
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.