Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
chloe21 Offline OP
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
C
Could it be brownies, cake, milkshakes or candy?

My favorite would be a rich piece of chocolate cake with fudge frosting and chocolate chips.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
The best way to eat chocolate is 'straight up.'

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I wouldn't turn it down any way you gave it too me but I do like it straight up, as in the way it comes in a candy bar. I especially LOVE Dove chocolate.

J
Koala
Koala
J
I love drinking chocolate. New drinking chocolate bars are popping up and people are doing that instead of gourmet coffees. You can also create drinking chocolate for parties, adding special syrups and coffee drinks. Great for the holidays.

Luscious Drinking chocolate tips and recipes

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I like the Herdhey's the best and I break off the little tabs or take the Kisses and just suck on them for awhile and see how small I can get them before I accidentally bite them. I love to savor the flavor.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I love hot cocoa in the morning, I love choc and peanut butter, and for some reason, in the wintertime, I am a big fan of choc and mint.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Chocolate and peanut butter are terrific! I love peanut butter fudge at Christmas.

Zebra
Zebra
Joan, I swear you are my twin separated at birth! I love chocolate & peanut butter.

Do you make peanut butter fudge? With chocolate? Yummmmmm!

S
Shark
Shark
S
No-bake cookies...nothing in the world is better than fresh no-bake cookies.

Skeeter

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate coated licorice and chocolate toffee macadamia nuts - yum...
Oh, and chocolate souffle and flourless chocolate cake and chocolate pudding.....I could go on and on...my DH and I both LOVE chocolate.
We have a small fridge magnet a friend gave us a few years ago, "Things are getting desperate, please send chocolate!"....

Tiger
Tiger
I agree with Lynne, "straight up". smile

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
oohhh I love chocolate covered strawberries!!!

B
Shark
Shark
B
I love to take a regular hershey bar, sit down with a cup of hot steaming water and dip the candy bar into it and lick the chocolate off a little at a time until pieces of the bar just fall into my mouth. That is just the most awesome thing.

J
Koala
Koala
J
We're having a Drinking Chocolate party this Christmas. We will provide the melted chocolate, liquers, coffees and flavorings and let folks mix their own drinking chocolate creations.

B
Shark
Shark
B
That sounds so great. I would've never though of something like that. Awesome idea.

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
One of my favs is also the chocolate covered strawberries, I also love Nutella, its a spread about the consistency as peanut butter but its chocolate and hazelnuts, its SO good spread on strawberries.

One time I purchased some pound cake, sliced it, slathered on Nutella, covered with sliced strawberries and then heated on my George Foreman grill. It was SO good.

I also LOVE dried apricots dipped in dark chocolate. YUM.

B
B
I love hazelnut chocolate which I break off across the block and eat slowly to savour the taste. I'm with you Deborah49 - Chocolate cake and fruit dipped in chocolate, just divine.
Chocolate tim tams (aussie biscuits) and chocolate covered marshmallow is also a favourite.

Actually, come to think of it - I just love chocolate.

Benni
www.only-cookware.com

J
Koala
Koala
J
chocolate and nuts are a natural combo! Both are very healthy for you.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I will eat chocolate in anyway. As long as it's good!

Well maybe I wouldn't try it in a soda.

BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
I like putting a dark chocolate Dove candy in my mouth and letting it melt for as long as I can stand it before I have to bite into it!

Deena Budd
Paranormal
R
Gecko
Gecko
R
Cereal - Count Chocula

Ice Cream - chocolate marshamallow....or, if you are in any area with a Publix supermarket - get the Publix brand "Oh Fudge, Oh Nuts".

Liquid - Chocolate shake

Candy - Belgian chocolates

NEVER chocolate and mint combo!...imho....

Gecko
Gecko
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Dark Dark Fudge Ice Cream (Baskin Robbins)

Amoeba
Amoeba
I don't like the chocolate and mint combination either. I've never had dark chocolate ice cream. I heard its very good. I might have to stop at Baskin Robbins and really pay attention to their flavors of ice cream.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Dark chocolate with peanut butter!
I won a sweepstakes for 52 turkey hill i cream coupons, gave them all away to family n friends.
think of all the chocolate ice cream i could of had.

Rosie L
Gecko
Gecko
If I ever win a sweepstakes like that, they better include a new wardrobe. I would graze my way through my winnings and right out of my normal clothing sizes!

Chocolate is wonderful with peanut butter. I used to take the Kit Kat bars, break them into the individual sticks and dip them in peanut butter...oh, what heaven that was!!! Now I usually just have my chocolate in a mocha - love it. I agree with Vance, I love the Hersheys bars, break the little squares off or the kisses and savor it as long as I can.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
C
chloe21 Offline OP
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
C
Phyllis, the Kit Kat bars in the peanut butter sounds sooo good. But I happen to like anything dipped in peanut butter. The Hershey bars dipped in PB would be awesome too or as a peanut butter and chocolate sandwich. I am getting carried away here!

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Sandwich? did you say PB sandwich, dipped in hot chocolate? mmm-mmm-mm!!! This is getting crazy...I now have to go fix myself a PB sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Tiger
Tiger
I don't think there is a bad way to have chocolate. I like:

Chocolate pudding made with skim milk. The hot stuff not the instant stuff. I like the hard skin on the top when it's warm.

ALso choc. chip cookies baked to perfection.

R
Gecko
Gecko
R
When I was a kid it was milkshakes at a little diner in Watertown, NY. Now - it is belgian chocolates.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (both dark) and large very cold glass of milk! Doesn't get any better than that!

Well, then again, there is the Godiva ice cream, chocolate covered espresso beans, chocolate pudding and Dove ice cream bars!

Tiger
Tiger
Hey! I was in Watertown just after new years with the in-laws. We ate at my first Bob Evans.

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
I love just plain chocolate, but I have to say that my ultimate favorite chocolate treat is chocolate buttercreams. I like them even better than truffles! Sees makes insanely good buttercreams, and you can get dark chocolate-covered ones. A box of those, a hot bath, and a really cozy novel (or a book of old-fashioned ghost stories): my personal heaven.

Deborah Markus
Chocolate Editor
Tiger
Tiger
Oooh Truffles. Reminds me of the new chocolatier I found down town at Christmas. He was a querky little man who makes the most amazing raspberry chocolate truffles.

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Darn -- you're in Canada! I'm in California! Bit of a schlep for me to drop by your downtown!

If you like gooey chocolate, have you tried Lake Champlain? I think they're sold all over the place, and they have a web site where you can order their stuff. They have a rum-caramel chocolate bar that has to be tried to be believed.

darn -- the only store in my area that carries L.C. chocolates closed five minutes ago...

Deborah Markus
Chocolate Editor
Tiger
Tiger
I would offer to send some but they probably wouldn't be in good shape by the time they arrived. shocked

Tiger
Tiger
Deborah, the link in your signature is wrong.

Currently you have this -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Oh, thank you for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed it -- I'll go figure out how to fix that while you figure out how to teleport me truffles...

Deborah Markus
Chocolate Editor
Tiger
Tiger
No I haven't tried Lake Champlain Chocolates but I just checked out the website BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Okay, that's ironic -- Vermont is *way* closer to Canada than it is to southern California, and they're willing to ship to a hot place like Santa Monica (extra ice in that box, please!) but won't risk sending their stuff to *Ontario*?!? I'm getting on the phone right now and demanding to speak to someone in their logic department...

Deborah Markus
Chocolate Editor
J
J
I love eating only cadburys.Really loving 'em and I never want to share it with someone else though even he would be mine boyfriend.

C
Gecko
Gecko
C
See's milk chocolate Bordeaux candies:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Cherry Red; 03/07/08 03:29 AM.

"The world might be considerably poorer if the great writers had exchanged their books for children of flesh and blood." ~Virginia Woolfe
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
I love the combination of caramel, nuts and chocolate - See's make so many delicious caramel/nut/chocolate combinations - an American client gave me a box of See's chocolates a few years ago - delicious!
In Australia one of my favourites is Haigh's Chocolates...they make delicious peppermint oil chocolate frogs...choc/coconut roughs and choc hazelnut clusters - yum.....

D
dkj Offline
D
I love Choc.chip cookies, choc.icecream, brownies, choc. cake I love it all!

E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
AnyWAY! I love choc bars, hot choc, any choc!

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.