Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (both dark) and large very cold glass of milk! Doesn't get any better than that!

Well, then again, there is the Godiva ice cream, chocolate covered espresso beans, chocolate pudding and Dove ice cream bars!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hey! I was in Watertown just after new years with the in-laws. We ate at my first Bob Evans.

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
I love just plain chocolate, but I have to say that my ultimate favorite chocolate treat is chocolate buttercreams. I like them even better than truffles! Sees makes insanely good buttercreams, and you can get dark chocolate-covered ones. A box of those, a hot bath, and a really cozy novel (or a book of old-fashioned ghost stories): my personal heaven.

Deborah Markus
Chocolate Editor
Tiger
Tiger
Oooh Truffles. Reminds me of the new chocolatier I found down town at Christmas. He was a querky little man who makes the most amazing raspberry chocolate truffles.

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Darn -- you're in Canada! I'm in California! Bit of a schlep for me to drop by your downtown!

If you like gooey chocolate, have you tried Lake Champlain? I think they're sold all over the place, and they have a web site where you can order their stuff. They have a rum-caramel chocolate bar that has to be tried to be believed.

darn -- the only store in my area that carries L.C. chocolates closed five minutes ago...

Deborah Markus
Chocolate Editor
Tiger
Tiger
I would offer to send some but they probably wouldn't be in good shape by the time they arrived. shocked

Tiger
Tiger
Deborah, the link in your signature is wrong.

Currently you have this -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Oh, thank you for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed it -- I'll go figure out how to fix that while you figure out how to teleport me truffles...

Deborah Markus
Chocolate Editor
Tiger
Tiger
No I haven't tried Lake Champlain Chocolates but I just checked out the website BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Okay, that's ironic -- Vermont is *way* closer to Canada than it is to southern California, and they're willing to ship to a hot place like Santa Monica (extra ice in that box, please!) but won't risk sending their stuff to *Ontario*?!? I'm getting on the phone right now and demanding to speak to someone in their logic department...

Deborah Markus
Chocolate Editor
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.