Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 134 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 133 134
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Jase, this week my friend Sheila told me that she'd gone out with her three dearest friends... and they all dressed up as old ladies! Two of them were terribly afraid they'd get noticed so they all went to a different city. Sheila said they borrowed old and funky clothes to do it... but said they all had the wildest time laughing all evening! laugh

I'm glad you are feeling better, too. Sounds like you have a nice place to work!

How are you, Skyhaven?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
it really is a nice place. I like it.

you can check out what we do at www.therandrspa.com

I should get pictures of the whole building and post them.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
ooo! Very nice!

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today...

I'm looking forward to finishing my lacy pink fingerless mitts today.

I get to chat with R in a little bit.

I have to go to knitting this afternoon.. i can't really afford to take out the time today but earlier in the week i promised someone i would be there.

I hope i get lots of writing done today!

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Today i'm looking forward to getting G's things out of the interior of the house. She STILL has not come to pick up her things or remove her car, so i must do it because this really can't go on. Today i'm packing and moving her things and i'll make one last attempt to get her to pick them up. Then tomorrow i'll start posting her furniture for sale, so that i can pay to have her car towed. Then i'll put her clothes and linens in the trash (they aren't clean and i have too much to do to wash, etc.) and i'll call Good Will to come pick up the rest. I'm looking forward to getting this done with by the end of the week.

I'm also looking forward to finishing this sweater. i'm working on the last of the knitting. Then on another day i'll sew it and put in a zipper and block it.

It's a beautiful day, and i'll probably have to go out to get more yarn to finish the sweater, so i'l look forward to my walk. smile

Koala
Koala
I'm looking forward to my final surgery (Friday). I'm also looking forward to finishing a sweater for my DS (just the sleeves and collar left) and filling up my workshop/seminar calendar for Spring 2008 (February's already booked and I have tentative dates in March and April--wow).

I'm also looking forward to writing for just one topic now. Though I think I'm going to miss the GRADUATE SCHOOL topic a bit.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Nice!

Lynn, what workshops/seminars do you teach? Are they in knitting? collage? or something else?

Elephant
Elephant
I am looking forward to doing absolutley NOTHING for anyone but myself. I am going to read, have some lunch, read, play on the computer, maybe watch some telly, but not a thing for anyone but me ;0)

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Elephant
Elephant
Lynn, I never realized you were a speaker! Wow, something else we have in common. I haven't taken any bookings but a couple for this spring. I am trying to take it easy since I will be traveling to Tulsa for a week for work, a conference in February where I will be doing two seminars (workshops), and then our Bella Gathering in April.

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
Jase, that sounds like a wonderful day!!! laugh

Page 26 of 134 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.