logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340302 09/11/07 07:00 PM
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Well, I took the leap! On Labor Day, I bought a 2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5SE and it is much more than I expected from the Altima I was planning to buy. When I was shopping for my new Altima 3.5SE, I realized that the price was a bit more than I wanted to be tied down to. Besides the fact I did'nt come close to the being able to afford all of the options I wanted. I ended up leaving the Nissan Dealership upset and ready to settle for less. I was intending to buy the 2005 Toyota Avalon limited I was also researching. When I got to the Toyota Dealership, they were closed--On Labor Day! Much to my surprise, I walked briefly on the pre-owned lot and Then I saw them.....I spotted a couple of Nissan emblems--They were both Maximas! One was an '04 & the other was an '05! They were loaded to the gills but neither, in fact all the vehicles had no pricing on them. Right then, I called the Nissan dealership and asked if they had either of these beauties and he said YES, 2 of them! I told him I was coming right back and when he pulled it around the building, it was love at first sight. My salesman said he tried to tell me about the Maximas but I wasn't hearing anything he was syaing. Turns out I was meant to have my Maxima.

I can't go into all of the features of this car because there are so many but it is well beyond my wildest dreams--a true blessing from God. From the moon roof to the leather/suede interior to the BOSE 6-CD system--I couldn't be happier--The color is red and it is just gorgeous! Oh, and the 3.5L Engine with the dual exhausts--oh yeah! this car is exactly what was in my heart!

I am truly blessed to have found my 2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5SE right in the nick of time. Yay!

Last edited by Marie A. Stroman; 09/11/07 07:07 PM.

Marie A. Stroman
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
T
Hey Marie,
What caused you to love the Maxima. The reason I ask is someone recommended me this car a year ago but I am still sitting on the fence. Too many choices to wade through and that has got me to inaction about this whole new car thing..
Help me here, Marie!

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Well the first thing I love about it was the design. It has excellent head/shoulder room. When I drive long trips, I require leg room and comfort both for me and my passengers. The Maxima provides that. The 3.5 V6 has a little too much torque for the V6 and it should be on a V8. Anyway, it does do 0-60 in 6 secs! The dual exhaust is always a requirement for me. It has blonde leather interior/Cranberry Red Exterior with blonde pinstripe defines the style of car which says--Import. Power moonroof, closable mirrors for tight spaces/on-street parking, vehicle stability control, traction control package, 18 In Rims/Wheels, Fob Key lowers winodws when held down for 4 secs., Halogen Lights, Heated Seats & Seat Memory, Heated Steering Wheel & Steering wheel memory, Power telescope Steering Wheel--THIS CAR IS LOADED! Navigation Screen--It has everything the SL has except for the wood grain and it cost less. The only thing I find negative about the Maxiam is the MPG--it gets about 27-30 MPG. (That actually encourages me to walk short distances thus getting me much needed exercise.) Other than that, I have really been blessed to have found a vehicle that will serve its purpose and won't nickle and dime me later on. Thank You Lord!

I hope you find the car that fits you because that should be what's most important when shopping for a new car.

Marie A. Stroman
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
What do you think of your Bose system?

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
The Bose Sysytem is more volume than the highly rated traditional Bose Sound that one thinks of. I do enjoy it though and it is very clear--a good quality sound esp. classical symphonic music. The Bass is also impressive.

Last edited by Marie A. Stroman; 02/16/08 08:39 PM.

Marie A. Stroman
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Congratulations on your car. How is it on gas? I am considering a new car but was thinking of a hybrid.

Sheri

Sheri Ann Richerson
Water Gardens

Moderated by  Marie A. Stroman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.