Next Thread
Print Thread
#349867 10/25/07 03:31 PM
C
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
C
When was the worst time you got the giggles in church?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
The preacher was in the middle of a sermon on the importants of tithing and how God loves a cheerful giver and how we should give til it hurt. and on and on he goes...well there were two older ladies how were best friends and both kinda hard of hearing.. one ask the other one whats he jabbering on and on about cant he see that big clock at the back that says it almost 1?" then the other one says "he wants us to pay to get out of here! he said God says God wont let us eat if we dont tith!" the then the first one says well I dont like these new young preachers they dont have enough sense to know that if they would shut up on time they could get more money!"

of course these nice little old ladies thought that know one could hear them but the other one but the people setting around them could hear them loud and clear!!! I could not help up gigle!!

then another time the preacher asked the question what is the most important 3 letter word you know. one of the preveous women (90yrs old) said SEX loud and clear! "SEX because no one would be here with out it....."

Parakeet
Parakeet
When I was a teenager, Our Church would hold open Communion for 24 hrs on weekends..So my Blessed Mom would pack my sister and me and 4 or 5 of our giggling girlfriends up and away we go..We always would sit in the very front..Mom tried to make us all sit still and above all to be Reverent..But, on this particular night, there were 3 very religious ladies from a very religious church practicing singing for their Sunday service..Suddenly my Mom's stomach let out a loud howl..We all had our heads bowed in prayer..Eyes closed trying not to laugh..All became quite again ..then an even louder Grrrowl ..I peeked at my Mom..she shook her head Nooo!!..Then the whole row of girls busted out in giggles..Mom was trying to control all of us, but her tummy just kept on and on..By this time we were being stared at by those snooty women..Then Mom exploded with laughter..It was a riot..We actually giggled those old biddies out of there.. laugh

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
Koala
LOL!

I just remembered one time we had a new preacher at the church who was trying out to be our new paster.... he as very new preacher and very nervous. I forget what the sermon was on but he had ment to say he ducked this lady but it did not come out ducked....... he did not catch it but we did.... every teen and half the adults heard it and I swear I tried so hard not to laugh but the more he talked totaly oblivious to the fact that he had said the mother of all swear words....the funnier it got. I was in tears and shaking so hard trying not to laugh and this guy did not know me but thought that I was moved by the holy spirit and filled with joy because of this sermon.... so when he called attention to me I lost it and cracked up with half the church rolling!!!!!!!!!!

freespirit #349975 10/25/07 09:48 PM
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
One time when I was little, my parents and I were camping (we had a motorhome). I played a joke on my Dad (who was VERY tolerant of me) and painted his toe nails bright red. I don't know how I convinced my Mother to buy the polish anyway because we were not allowed to wear things like that in my church.

Well fast forward a couple weeks and our church had Communion, which in my church meant that we rinsed each others feet first, the women went in one room, the men in another and the married couples in another. Afterward they would pass around the wine and bread, after our bodies had been cleansed. WELL when we had returned to our seat, me with my Parents, that was when my Dad pointed out that his toe nails were still bright red and he had forgotten all about it until he took his shoes off to have his feet bathed, luckily he was in the married room with my Mother who did her best to hide his toe nails from everyone else.

I thought I was going to fall out of the church pew laughing. The bretheren of our church would have been outraged, it would have been one of the biggest gossip fests if it had been known that my Father had come to church wearing not only polish on his toe nails but bright red polish too boot.

Last edited by Lisa_Orlando; 10/25/07 11:04 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.