logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Hello, I am not really sure how to write all this or even what exactly I am looking for from writing it...other then to get ideas on how to handle things better...maybe?

I have always had a sixth sense so to speak, and have had dreams that come true weeks or months later. Things that I just know to be true...that are proven true later. Feelings of something going horribly wrong...only to have something terrible actually happen. Visions of things. My problem is I do not have a strong control over it. When i get these strong feelings, so strong that it gets hard to breathe and makes you anxious....I have a hard time reading what i am really feeling and pinpointing it...so in turn i do become anxious becuase generally the outcome is something unwanted if you know what i mean.

Now that said...I have identical twin girls that will be 3 in december. They both show signs of being clairvoyent, one of them seems to be more in tune to it or aware of it then the other. Forexample, ever since she was able to talk i have notice things. She was about 20 months old when she said..."bless you daddy" as her and i were taking a walk about a couple houses ahead of my husband and her twin sister. I looked at her not knowing why she said it but kept walking...two min. later my husband sneezed. We have been in the car when she will say something like, "oh no, that car got an owie mommy..." and then a few miles up the road will be a car accident.

My husband and I both had experiences were we will just be in thought, watching them color or play and then when you think about Her...with good thoughts (just general sweet thoughts about your kids as you see them playing and being so amazing...) the second you are THINKING about just her...she will stop what she is doing and look into your eyes and flash the biggest smile....like she knows what you are thinking about. And she has this look that goes right through you to your soul...sometimes it almost hurts if that makes any sense...it is very powerful...and she feels very powerful when she does this. Almost like she CAN see into your soul.

I believe she has a gift...my question I guess is...knowing how i do not have controll over my feelings or my gift...how do i help her grow with it and accept it and understand it?

Last edited by allbelieves; 09/14/07 10:57 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi there,

Children often do express their gifts openly. We are all closest to our abilities in the beginning before society (the physical world) has us focuss on more material matters. Some of us have maintained our abilities through determination, tried to get rid of them or have had supportive parents aiding their development.

Personally, I've maintained my abilities..lol..after trying desperately to get rid of them and have had them develop naturally over the years. It isn't always pleasant, but they are real and that's good enough for me smile I'd rather have real than anything else that pretends to be.

Having said that, for children who are very natural with their gifts and many parents are observing this these days,nothing will support them any more than the openness a loving parent has to offer. Think of it as you would if they were gifted at playing a piano.

The intensity you feel with your daughter is open soul communication. Most likely she was a healer in another life if not many as well.

Best to you and your family!

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.