Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#342745 09/21/07 12:06 PM
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I read the following blurb on wikipedia:

"It has been reported that Chris Jericho has been in close contact with the WWE ever since he appeared on Larry King Live. He has said that he is open on making a return and in September 2007, WWE offered him a huge deal."

The month of September is almost over.
Does anybody know or have anymore information about this?
Is he going to wrestle a full schedule again?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
DPu Offline
Shark
Shark
D
Well, you have to take everything on Wikipedia w/ a grain of salt. Anyone can get up there & post whatever they want. I personally haven't heard anything about him coming back, but it would be interesting to see how he would play today. It sucks as I don't want to see him wasted in wwe & I don't want him in tna...so I'm a tad lost.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
He just had a book published and will be touring to promote the book. He may appear on WWE temporarily to promote his book like Bischoff did. But other than that there are no plans for him to come back to wrestling anytime soon for full time.

TNA has used music from Fozzy recently too which is Jericho's band but as I said he will be touring to promote his book right through November.

Here is his schedule:

Thursday, October 25 - Tampa, Fla. - Barnes and Noble - 7pm

Friday, October 26 - Lake Buena Vista, Fla. - Virgin Megastore - Orlando - 7pm

Saturday, October 27- St. Petersburg, Fla. - St. Petersburg Book Festival - 2:15pm

Sunday, October 28 - Fort Bragg, N.C. - XVIII Airborne Corps & Fort Bragg Base - 12pm

Thursday, November 1 - Boston - Boston University Bookstore - 4pm

Friday, November 2 - New York City, N.Y. - Borders (100 Broadway) - 12:30pm

Saturday, November 3 - Bridgewater, N.J. - Borders - 2pm

Saturday, November 3 - Ridgewood, N.J. - Bookends - 7pm

Sunday, November 4 - Toms River, N.J. - Ocean County Library - 2pm

Tuesday, November 6 - Fort Hood, Tex. - Fort Hood Base - 12 pm

Wednesday, November 7 - Torrance, Calif. - Borders - 7pm

Thursday, November 8 - West Hollywood, Calif. - Booksoup - 7pm

Friday, November 9 - Redmond, Wash. - Borders - 7pm

Saturday, November 10 - McChord AFB, Wash. - Fort McChord Air Force Base - 10:30am

Saturday, November 10 - Fort Lewis, Wash. - Fort Lewis Base - 1pm

Sunday, November 11 - Lake Forest Park, Wash. - Third Place Books - 5:30pm

Wednesday, November 14-Toronto, Ont. - Indigo Books - 7pm

Thursday, November 15-Winnipeg, Manitoba - No bookstore or time has been given for this date yet.

Last edited by WrestlingEditorVance; 09/21/07 03:43 PM.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I just finished watching RAW and just before the last commercial break before the last match, they showed an updated Jericho/Y2J countdown promo.

Last edited by forcegx7; 09/24/07 11:09 PM.
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
TNAWrestlingNews.com confirms that Chris Jericho has picked WWE over TNA for his return to the ring, and that Y2J is likely to return to WWE on 10/7 at the No Mercy PPV. Jericho was in talks with both WWE and TNA, but ultimately opted to mark his return with World Wrestling Entertainment.

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
If Jericho returns, it will only be a temporary thing. Remember he is promoting a book now and will be touring with it all over the country.

The video on Raw last night, 10/1, about the surprise return of a superstar was more about HBK. It showed 8,2,11 alot and H is 8th letter in alphabet, B is the second and K is the 11th. It showed the word grand slam and HBK was the first Grand Slam champion.
Plus it mentioned the word savior which may have something to do with HBK being a Christian.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Koala
Koala
I like HBK!!! even in DX and i dont really like HHH his too....stuck on hisself? something...

F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
Originally Posted By: WrestlingEditorVance
If Jericho returns, it will only be a temporary thing. Remember he is promoting a book now and will be touring with it all over the country.

The video on Raw last night, 10/1, about the surprise return of a superstar was more about HBK. It showed 8,2,11 alot and H is 8th letter in alphabet, B is the second and K is the 11th. It showed the word grand slam and HBK was the first Grand Slam champion.
Plus it mentioned the word savior which may have something to do with HBK being a Christian.

That's not what this article says...

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
You cannot goby everything on the web. The web was a buzz a couple of months ago with the return of the Rock for a few months that was supposed to begin last month and the same with Stone Cold. He was supposed to return as well until the next Wrestlemania but neither of them have returned yet.

I hope Jericho comes back and I hope he stays for a while but I am not going to get excited until it happens and if he does, I bet he will be promoting his book a lot, which is good for him.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: WrestlingEditorVance

See? I told you that you cannot believe everything you see on the web. For those of you who didn't watch Raw last night, HBK made his return to the show at the end and nailed Orton with his "Sweet Chin Music" superkick.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.