1. Not being bloated
2. Getting back to work
3. Recovering
4. Solid food
5. Shopping!

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I hope your day is even better than expected. What are you going to shop? I hope it's for something fun. smile

Elephant
Elephant
clothes ;0) We are doing a paint the town pink program for breast cancer awareness so I need a pink shirt and some new black pants.

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
laugh Nice.

It's hard to be blue when wearing pink, isn't it?

I want to order some clothes, too. I have been having better luck sometimes shopping by mail.

Today i think i should spend a little time outdoors. There will not be many beautiful warm days left this year before winter.

I am looking forward to doing my best today at writing and other things.

I am reading The Law of Attraction, which a friend gave to me. I will read a chapter in that.

I am also knitting today because i have to get this sweater done for a gentleman who is paying me. I enjoy knitting though and find it relaxing.

I let my cat outdoors to play and he is enjoying hunting butterflies.

What are other people looking forward to or enjoying today?

Elephant
Elephant
I look forward to my day off when I don't have to do anything but sleep in, mess on the computer, do a little reading, and then I am going to finish my cushions for my chairs.

Holly, I would love a sweater hand-made for me. I have so much trouble finding sweaters that I like because most have ugly color combos or designs LOL

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
hahaha.

Good sweaters are treasures. I have a friend who "rescues" handmade sweaters from thrift stores whether they fit her or not. She has brought many hand knit Irish sweaters to me for repair, and the smaller ones i get to keep. She is also a quilter and she repairs antique quilts, so she's gotten very good at getting stains out of fabric and wool without hurting them.

What kind of sweaters do you like?

H
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
H
I am sitting at my computer in a sunny window, and i can look at the sky through the maple and butternut tree leaves. It is a warm fall day.

I have my cup of coffee here.

I am thinking about a very dear friend of mine who doesn't know how much he means to me.

Today i hope i can work a lot and help people. It matters to me when i can help others and make their day a little better.

I will play with my cat today. I am amazed at how much he has improved this year. I took him in the day after Christmas. He was very aggressive then... more than you probably can imagine. But yesterday, for instance, he kept coming to me when he wanted to be pet. This is a BIG thing. Also this week someone else mentioned they could see how much Fisher (the cat) trusts me. I'm pleased i could turn this "bad boy" around and resocialize him. smile

I would love to hear what the rest of you are finding in this day that makes you happy. I know many of you are struggling with depression. I have found that looking for these little blessings right under our noses really helps. I enjoy reading what others share.

Elephant
Elephant
Today I am sitting at work just watching these old ladies enjoy themselves. Monday is bridge day at the Secret Garden Tea Room which is in the building where I work at the spa. We are upstairs in a loft like area overlooking the tea room and health food store. They reminf me that even though they are old they can and do have a good time. THey bring in a couple bottles of wine, have lunch and gab like school girls, and then when their stomaches are fill sit down in groups of four and play cards. After every game they shift players to another table. It's cute.. their own little red hat club sans the red hats.

Today I will also use my boredom time (its a legal holiday and many people are at home with their kids) and sit down and read a book i keep starting but never get far in.

Holly, sweaters wise, i like them not too tight around the neck, but not too baggy either. I hate tight cuffs, cable stitch, and odd patterns (especially horizontal stripes or half fancy and half solid). I am looking at getting one of those sweaters that zips up the front and has a high neck that can be folded down. Other than that, I am always striggling with fit and pattern.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Are you feeling better today Jase? I hope so!!
I like pink n black, bet you looked great

Rosie L
Elephant
Elephant
I am feeling much better, thanks for asking. I am back on solid foods now and even ventured out the other night to try some chinese take-out. Still getting the cramps but thats why the doc gave me some major cramp meds.

The pink and black looked good. In fact, all three of us looked good and got compliments on our outfits and that we would do such a thing for the breast cancer awareness weekend in our town affectionatly called Paint The Town PINK!

As soon as my boss gets the picture loaded in the computer I will post it.

Page 25 of 134 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.